Reminder

Posted by: ST on August 4, 2006 at 4:20 pm

Tonight, I have a ‘date’ with Chip, Jr. (for new readers, Chip Jr. is my new computer, which I am setting up tonight).

Hopefully things will go smoothly, but if you don’t see me posting any this evening, that means that me and Chip Jr. had a little trouble establishing a ‘connection’ ;)

Update 9:51 PM: Chip Jr. and I are getting along just fine :)

Doing some new computer setup stuff right now, and going to put my office back together after that – just wanted to let everyone know that I was able to set up my I’net connection ok.

8 Responses to “Reminder”

Comments

1. Phil says:

I don’t know what I did wrong, I tried asking ST for a date but alas I get beaten out by this fella by the name Chip Jr. :d

2. Mwalimu Daudi says:

I don’t know about this ST. Rumor has it that when it comes to relationships Chip Jr. is kind of … cold and mechanical.

If you are into younger men, there is my son who is single (age 8 months). Can act like a baby some of the time (all of the time, actually), but has a winning smile. Talk to his mother if you want permission to date him.

3. Big Bang Hunter says:

- I’m not touching the closing straight line in this post ST with a forty foot keyboard. :d

- Bang **==

4. stoo says:

I just know there’s a “hook-up” joke in here somewhere…

5. Phil says:

Be vewy vewy quiet Chip Jr. and ST are coupling up now. :d

6. Big Bang Hunter says:

Houston – the Jr.Chip has landed…:o

- Bang **==

7. Phil says:

Ahhh ST says that Chip Jr. and I are getting along just fine, that means soon we will have tiny little feet of Junior Jr Chip feet running around the house but I hear that they have a name for him called IC Chip, or they could have a girl’s little feet of a little ST which they haven’t yet decided on the name for yet but they were discussing the name and calling her PCAT. :d

8. forest hunter says: