Unhinged in Ohio

Posted by: ST on December 21, 2006 at 5:58 pm

NBC4 in Columbus, Ohio has the story and video of a flipped out Democrat who got caught on tape vandalizing the GOP headquarters there, and who reportedly made threatening comments about the President and Vice President.

Dude, you guys WON the elections, for crying out loud – get a grip.

11 Responses to “Unhinged in Ohio”

Comments

1. Getting a grip is rather difficult for liberals. They will be seething about Bush till at least 2012.

They will be getting a grip tommorrow, since it is Global Orgasm for Peace Day. Bet you really, really did not need to know that, eh? :d

Just another good little goose stepper who is doing his part for the final solution. Yes, I would want to be affiliated with such lowlifes.

I know, I know there are good little libs out there who can prove beyond a shadow of their doubt, however small that might be, that the Reps do the exact samething. LOL :) Whatever!!! – Lorica

3. Steve Skubinna says:

Sore losers, graceless winners. No class ever, anywhere, anytime.

4. Tom TB says:

The Dems today have become the party of liars, thugs, nuts, control-freaks and hand-out recipients; or was that yesterday as well?

5. Paddy O'Shea says:

Are you sure it wasn’t the pompous architecture of the GOP HQ in question that drove the poor man to do it?

6. Eric Jacobson says:

Dang! The hatin’ just keeps on rolling from the Left.

7. G Monster says:

“Dang! The hatin’ just keeps on rolling from the Left.

No wonder so many of ‘em love radical Islam; the way in which both ideologies interact with ‘non-believers’ is eerily similar.”

Interesting observation Eric.

8. Phil says:

Steve Skubinna wrote: Sore losers, graceless winners. No class ever, anywhere, anytime.

One thing for sure Steve Skubinna, you have absolutely no class period.

9. Steve Skubinna says:

Don’t let your altruistic charity towards me keep you from your other, pressing committments. Although is does speak well for you, taking this moment to corrct a creature so manifestly inferior to yourself.

10. Phil says:

Steve Skubinna wrote: Thanks for the insight, phil. Means a lot, it does. Always appreciate my betters taking the time to point out my failings, when they could be curing cancer or feeding the hungry.

Hey no problem, I am always standing by to set you straight.

11. Take a chill pill, Phil. Steve’s comemnts were directed towards unhinged DEMOCRATS – not US.