Last night’s “24”

Posted by: ST on January 23, 2007 at 9:28 am

If you have not yet watched last night’s episode yet, please don’t continue reading this post as it contains spoilers.

Ok, I’ve got a couple of questions for long-time “24” watchers: is this the first time Jack’s father and brother have been in an episode? If not, has his relationship with the two of them been explained? It doesn’t appear to be your typical family relationship, that’s for sure.

Also, do you think the FBI took Whalid into custody specifically for him to be a mole?

11 Responses to “Last night’s “24””

Comments

1. Lanie says:

Jack’s family has never been mentioned prior to this season. Only his wife and daughter.

Im not sure about Whalid yet, but I think you may be right

2. T-Bone says:

Jack’s brother was behind the plot last season along with the weasly president but, it was never revealed that he was his brother.

Not sure about Whalid yet. I am starting to get annoyed with the prez’ sis though!!!

3. I thought I recognized that guy playing his brother! Things just got a whole lot more interesting for JB ;)

4. scgeechee says:

Go here for a great recap of last night!

LINK

5. Is that you, scmommy?

6. scgeechee says:

I’m baccckkkk.

7. Baklava says:

It goes like that sc. I was gone for more than a month I think as I had other priorities. Aloha from CA!

8. T-Bone says:

What tipped it off to me was when he said on his bluetooth that he thought he had gotten rid of Jack when he gave him to the Chinese. I know, I just retired and truely have no life…LOL

9. Brandon says:

FWIW, Paul McCrane (the actor currently playing Graham Bauer) used to play Dr. Robert Romano on ER.

10. Paul McCrane was also Leonard Betts on a memorable episode of The X-Files (he regrew his whole body!) and way back when was on the first season of “Fame.”

11. NC Cop says:

It’s going to be interesting when Jack finds out his own brother has been trying to kill him! And I thought my family was dysfunctional!!!!!