Caption this: Weekend edition

Posted by: ST on April 22, 2007 at 11:07 am

This one was just too good to pass up.

Keep in mind when you view this picture that this is the same Senator Barack Obama who called for Don Imus’ firing in the midst of the ‘nappy headed hos’ comment the (now former) radio talk show host made about the Rutgers women’s basketball team. His exact quote:

April 11, 2007— In an interview with ABC News Wednesday afternoon, Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., called for the firing of talk radio host Don Imus. Obama said he would never again appear on Imus’ show, which is broadcast on CBS Radio and MSNBC television.

“I understand MSNBC has suspended Mr. Imus” Obama told ABC News, “but I would also say that there’s nobody on my staff who would still be working for me if they made a comment like that about anybody of any ethnic group. And I would hope that NBC ends up having that same attitude.”

But apparently his offense at remarks like Imus made doesn’t extend to being offended at remarks (and actions) that are more outrageous which have been made by one of America’s most notorious racists.

Ok, ya’ll, here’s the pic:

Original caption: Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., laughs with Rev. Al Sharpton during a speech to an audience at the 9th annual National Action Network convention Saturday, April 21, 2007 in New York. This election, the high-profile Sharpton, fresh from the fight over Don Imus’ derogatory remarks, is attracting all the party’s major candidates this week for his annual National Action Network convention.
(AP Photo/Frank Franklin II)

7 Responses to “Caption this: Weekend edition”

Comments

1. Severian says:

Sharpton: “So white boy, you want me to bless you a black enough to get my support? Pucker up and kiss this.”

Obama: “Yes sir boss.”

Obama: OMG I sold my soul to the Devil!!!! But once I am President the world will be mine, MINE I TELL YOU!!!!

Sharpton (El Diablo): Yes my son, I am your real Father.

I hope this hangs Obama, once and for all. Hopefully his cuddle up and kiss of Sharpton will not sit well with the white vote. Sharpton is a very evil and stupid man. – Lorica

3. Baklava says:

Al reaches for the pull string behind Obama preparing to pull it and give the audience what they want to see….

4. The Reverend Al Sharpton and Democrat Presidential contender Barak Osama share a chuckle as Al calls in a fake assault case.

5. forest hunter says:

……..as Al calls in another fake assault case.

There, fixed it William.

6. sanity says:

Sharpton with cell phone in hand prank calls Hillary and states that she has his and the rest of the black communities support, as Obama snickers silently in the background.

Moments later Obama claps his hands and grabs Sharpton’s shoulder and says, “Let’s call Imus next and ask if the old crusty white cracker needs a job…”

And both begin to laugh hysterically.

7. Drewsmom says:

Yep, obama shows his true colors when he hangs out with the rev shaption. What a hypocrite!!!!! :-w