Coming Tuesday: Former Durham DA Mike Nifong goes on trial for ethics violation charges stemming from the Duke lacrosse rape case.
Scared Monkeys wonders:
The question does remain though, will the NC State Bar just gloss over Nifong’s actions as State Bar’s have done all too often in the past? Will they protect one of their own and just give a slap on the wrist, if anything? Or will they actually serve the public and make an example out of Nifong and his actions? We shall see.
Even if he’s acquited- which is highly unlikely – I think it’s pretty safe to say that his days of practicing law are over.
- Mike Nifong: The inside story
- Duke lacrosse case flashback: Shameless protest moments
- Nifong issues â€˜apology’ to Duke lacrosse players
- Remaining charges in Duke lacrosse rape case to be dropped
- Double standards in Duke rape cases
- Nifong’s woes continue: North Carolina state bar amends complant to add ethics charges
- Breaking news: Nifong asks to be recused from Duke lacrosse rape case
- More bad news for Mike Nifong
- North Carolina state bar files ethics complaint against Durham DA Mike Nifong
- Nifong drops (rape) charges against Duke lacrosse players
- A tale of two alleged gang rape cases in Durham, NC
- Duke lacrosse defense team: DNA from OTHER men found on alleged “rape victim”
- Duke lacrosse rape case – more updates
- Revealing court filing in Duke lacrosse rape case
- Thomas Sowell puts Duke rape case in historical context
- Duke lacrosse rape case updates
- No indictments today in Duke lacrosse case
- Rev. Jackson offers scholarship to accuser in alleged Duke lacrosse rape case
- Are the Duke lacrosse players innocent?