Time for another round of “Caption This”

Posted by: ST on June 27, 2007 at 10:48 pm

Can’t wait to see the responses to this one:

Here’s the original caption:

A video message from former U.S. Vice President Al Gore is shown during a press conference of Live Earth concert Tuesday June 19, 2007 in Shanghai, China. Live Earth is a 24-hour, 7-continent concert series taking place on July 7, 2007 to increase public awareness of our natural environment. Shanghai will be one of the nine concert sites across the world. (AP Photo/Eugene Hoshiko)

Have at it, ya’ll :D

Speaking of the Goracle, there are some ads running in New Hampshire, put on by the Draft Gore Committee, urging the “prophet” to run for president. Private Pigg at Iowa Voice has the details.

23 Responses to “Time for another round of “Caption This””

Comments

1. Severian says:

Don’t take the brown acid, I repeat, don’t take the brown acid…

2. Severian says:

Wow, this screen is even bigger than my carbon footprint…

3. To add to that quote, Sev: “… but not as big as my ego …” ;)

4. Drewsmom says:

Now yall get ready for the big one coming.:d

5. TedintheShed says:

“Please, help save the earth. Don’t process any food and create pollutants. Please continue to eat each other- it will help earth shake her “cold”.

That is all.”

6. (tap tap tap) Is this thing on? (chirp) :-b

7. sanity says:

[Al Gore chuckles]

Al Gore: “I thought the camera would only add 10 lbs not 75 lbs!!”

Heard whispered in the crowd:
    [Global warming must be one heckuva sweet deal - He doesn't look like he seems to be missing any meals!]

“Heard the new movie SICKO was coming out and I wanted to just tell you this is not about me”, states Al Gore.

8. Great White Rat says:

9. Tango says:

Reverend Al’s Travelin’ Salvation Show is ON THE AIR! :d

10. Drewsmom says:

Yall are killing me — keep em coming.=))=))

11. steveegg says:

“And the loser of the year is…Algore Goracle.”

“Thank you, thank you very much. But why did you disturb me when I was having my 4th peanut butter ‘nana sandwich of the morning?”

12. Kevin says:

In an unscripted moment, Al Gore admits, “I don’t really understand this climate stuff. There’s too many numbers!”

13. Kevin says:

Michelle Malkin (left) schools Al Gore (center) on how America is well aware of his hypocritical lifestyle. Gore admits he’s not what one would call ‘intelligent’.

14. Kevin says:

During a press conference of Live Earth concert Tuesday June 19, 2007 in Shanghai, China, Gore suggested the ‘little people’ should buy his indulgences carbon credits if they wanted to be considered good people.

15. Kevin says:

Darn, I’m out :(.

16. PCD says:

“We are the Goracle! You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile!”

17. Severian says:

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain…

18. Severian says:

We will…we will…bore you!

19. Leslie says:

“The First Church of Global Warming and Discount Carbon Credits Outlet launches its new televangelism hour.

“Comment by Great White Rat @ 6/28/2007 – 6:32 am”

—-

I think we have the winner here, folks. ^:)^

Isn’t it ironic that China is having this concert, when they have some of the loosest pollution laws on the planet?? – Lorica

21. “Hi! My name is Al Gore and I’ll do anything to stay in the spotlight, or in my case spotlights.

22. Dan says:

“I’ll take the category ‘Gullible Public’ for 10 million please Alex”

23. The combination of Gobi desert sand and oil/coal fired smoke has kept this place from even seeing the sun on a consistent basis for over a week. Dunno if the tradeoff in pollution counts for sun block. but the eyes and lungs sure don’t dig it.

How was Tokyo and Osaka when you went through GWR? I think we were having some southern winds then which would’ve been a good thing.