It’s just over four hours til midnight … (TUES OPEN THREAD)

Posted by: ST on April 15, 2008 at 7:53 pm

… here on the east coast. Do you have your taxes done yet? No?

Maybe it’s time for a drink to get you through the evening. I understand this lady might have a few recommendations for ya:

:D

Need a little humor to get you through the evening? Ed Morrisey’s got it covered. Or, you could watch this gotcha video of YAF’s Jason Mattera asking big government Senator-for-life Ted Kennedy how he and his family continue to successfully avoide paying estate taxes even though the Senator himself has been a defender of the tax for years.

Come to think of it, that isn’t humorous – it’s infuriating (much like his hypocrisy regarding the environment). Sounds suspiciously similar to another couple of failed Democrat contenders for president.

Grrr …

6 Responses to “It’s just over four hours til midnight … (TUES OPEN THREAD)”

Comments

I would love to see a longer version of that clip. At no point does she take a drink out of the mug, and only the smallest sip of the shot. I know I am being overly harsh toward her, but it seems to me this little get together was more for appearance sakes. – Lorica

2. I’ve heard reports she was slugging back a Crown Royal.

I guess no one on her advance team was smart enough to read the label and realize that’s a Canadian brand.

3. Tom TB says:

“It’s 3AM; your cheeldrens are asleep, and the phone rings at the White House…..and a groggy slurred-speech voice answers and says, “I don’t care what country you claim to be the leader of; don’t you ever bother me at this time again!”

4. Mwalimu Daudi says:

Brigitte Bardot on Trial for Using Muslim Slur.

The animal-rights sex kitten versus the Diversity and Tolerance Nazis of Europe. Almost as good as the current blue-on-blue fratricide in the Democrat primary.

Almost.

5. NC Cop says:

Unbelievable story, M.D. I can’t believe what is happening in this country as well as the rest of the world, especially our “allies”.

Can you imagine what would have happened if she had said the same things about Christians. Exactly, you probably wouldn’t have even heard about it.

Truly frightening.

6. NC Cop says:

Priceless!!!!

Did everyone see the story on the teenage girl that got lured to a house and beat up? The girl got a concussion and possible hearing loss. I was watching Bill Maher’s idiotic show (only because I was changing channels in between the Yankee game) and he didn’t see what the big deal was.

He didn’t know why the police had to be involved and thought it was just kids being kids.

This guy may be the MOST idiotic person I’ve ever heard. He’s a complete waste of space and is about as in touch with reality as………Obama.