Quick note

Posted by: ST on November 29, 2008 at 8:15 pm

Just wanted to let you know that I haven’t fallen off the planet. I’ve been spending the weekend with la familia, finishing up some Christmas shopping, and helping out with decorating two different houses. Blogging will be light tomorrow, and will return to the normal schedule on Monday. Please feel free to utilize this as an open thread.

Hope everyone’s having a relaxing holiday weekend!

7 Responses to “Quick note”

Comments

1. Frieda says:

We have put a blog toghther dedicated to Obama’s gaffes, exagerations and we are going to document his “change” in action. I hope you stop to visit us.

LINK

2. Steve Skubinna says:

Decorating two houses? You don’t need to worry about mine, I won’t be there over the holidays, and anyway I’d rather not be having Lorica digging through my liquor cabinet.

Besides, Sneery said he’d keep an eye on my hou-

Oh crap.

LOL :o) You a funny funny man Steve. But oddly enough as my Christmas present to myself this year, I bought a 21 year old single malt. I have been wanting this for awhile and finally decided that I could buy it. It is quite good, alot stronger than their 12 year old version, but still good. – Lorica

4. steveegg says:

steve and Lorica, I moved your game comments to today’s Panthers game open thread. – ST

5. Hey Steve – I’ll have up a thread shortly :)

Ohhhh and a Hat tip to Al Gore, this is the 1st time in a long time that I remember a November snowfall of this size. Heck this really gives me a hope for a white Christmas. So thank you Al Gore because of your global warming initatives we are going to have snow, when we usually don’t. – Lorica

From some buffoon on Ron Howard’s latest anti-Bush P O’ C.

“I have my biases in this case,” Mr. Dallek said. “They are distinctly negative about Mr. Bush because I think he’s abused power. I wouldn’t say necessarily the same about him as Richard Nixon. But sui generis. He may have abused power in his own special way

Any attempt to compare Bush to Nixon is as idiotic as can possibly be made. As Chris Wallace, God Bless that man, says in his defense of Bush against this critizism:

“You’re simply making suppositions based on no facts whatsoever,” he told Mr. Dallek. “And the other panelists have also been very confident in their position. All I’m saying is I see no personal political gain in what George W. Bush did after 2001. I see a great deal of personal political gain in everything that Richard Nixon did.”

LINK

Ahhhh yet another movie I will not be seeing from the Hollywood Liberal Elites. These fools think they know all and are about as clueless as a group of lemmings. Ohhh but I digress, as I am talking about Dem voters. – Lorica