Election 2014: New Democratic Strategy Goes After Koch Brothers
There are a lot of questions surrounding Timothy Geithner, PEBO’s pick for Treasury secretary. Here’s the latest:
- NRO’s Byron York writes: Geithner Accepted IMF Reimbursement for Taxes He Didn’t Pay
- Roger Simon asks: What if I didn’t pay taxes?
- Jennifer Rubin wonders what’s the deal with the PEBO administration’s vetting process.
- Hugh Hewitt believes everyone should drop it and just go ahead and confirm Geithner.
- Some prominent Republicans are now defending Obama’s embattled Treasury nominee. Surprise!
- ProPublica piles on the intrigue: How Citigroup Unraveled Under Geithner’s Watch