MSDNC quote of the day

Posted by: ST on February 4, 2009 at 6:44 pm

Who said it?

“We have to remember that Dick Cheney was wrong in a way that was lethal. 100,000 people dead including 4,000 Americans are dead, something like 15,000 wounded because he was wrong.”

If you guessed Chris “it’s my job to help this administration succeed” Matthews, you would be correct.

Chris Matthews and Barack Obama
Caption: MSDNC’s Chris Matthews receives talking points from then-Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Barack Obama during a taping of “Hardball College Tour” April 2, 2008 at West Chester College in West Chester, PA. (Photo by Alex Wong/Getty Images North America)

5 Responses to “MSDNC quote of the day”

Comments

1. Carol says:

I have one question for Chris Matthews: How many will die because Obama is wrong?

I don’t know Dear. I really think that Nancy’s latest gaffe is pretty good too. The whole 500,000,000 Americans losing their jobs in the next month is just dang funny. I do have to wonder where the fools in the MSM are about making fun of the Nanc over this. I will be old and playing with my Grand Children before that happens I suppose. – Lorica

3. NC Cop says:

Hmmmmmm, 500,000,000 Americans losing their jobs in the next month? How many is that divided up among all 57 states?

:d

4. forest hunter says:

More than double what Chrissy Ole Tingleg Mat hews lied about, but lies and hypocrisy is the *Hope and Changiness’s* moniker, no.

Ohh Yes absolutely Forest. The fact that he told the Reps to shelve the tax cuts for the middle class only prove that he was going to say anything to get the presidency. He was hoping that people would be fool enough to elect him and the change he offers is back to the idiotic plans that all the brain dead liberals have to offer. It is going to be a very long 4 years. – Lorica