24 – 1am til 2am open thread

Posted by: ST on April 13, 2009 at 9:01 pm

The tower of power Jack Bauer will be on in less than 60 seconds …

Jack Bauer

11 Responses to “24 – 1am til 2am open thread”

Comments

1. No! What is Tony doing?

2. NC Cop says:

Oh snap!

I just started to like that FBI agent too!!!!

I can’t believe that Tony was using Jack :( I am hurt. – Lorica

4. Sal says:

I did not see that one coming.

5. timo says:

d-d-d-d-dannngg i cant believe he could do that(Tony)…..another great episode! ohhhhh shhhieeeetttt

6. NC Cop says:

Yeah, that one’s gonna be hard to write off as “playing along to catch the bad guys”.

I see a confrontation between Jack and Tony coming and it ain’t gonna be pretty.

7. Melissa says:

Does anyone know where to get this episode so that I can download it to watch on my TV. My HD service was all messed up last night and I can’t watch it and I am going nuts!!!! LOL Thanks to anyone for your help.

8. Melissa – if I’m not mistaken, you can get previous episodes of 24 directly from the 24 website.

I edited out your email address over privacy concerns.

9. Tango says:

…am I the only one not completely convinced Tony really finished off the wounded FBI chief? I suspect he pretended to, in order to keep the other dude with the bio-weapon from finishing the job. And lest we forget – there is STILL an unidentified ‘mole’ at FBI.

Go Jack! b-)

10. BeachBabe NC says:

I agree with Tango! I think Tony did what he had to do and that the FBI agent isnt really dead. You never saw him dead did you? I think there is a plan.. I think that heffer Janine chick is a big ole mole.! It is going to be all her fault!

Frankly Im bored with this season.. I watch it cause NC Cop makes me! Since we are only down to the sad 32 inch instead of the 50 I guess I have to watch it… I finally started to get interested in it last night at about 9:50.

11. Ronster says:

Hope you’re right Tango…otherwise I’ve got to work real hard to get over my man-crush on Tony…:((