Virtual Birthday Partay Open Thread

Posted by: ST on January 22, 2010 at 7:07 am

Holding on … to …. my … thirties … as long as I … can …

:D

14 Responses to “Virtual Birthday Partay Open Thread”

Comments

1. Jerry says:

Happy birthday, ST! How’s 26 working out for you? ;)

2. LOL – er, um … very well, thanks ;-)

3. Kate says:

A Great big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ya’ Sister! and many more! Hey, it’s not the age that matters, it’s how you feel! Hope you are feeling like ya’ did at 22!

LOVE, Kate:x

4. LC Gregory says:

Happy, HAPPY Birthday, ST. And thanks for all you do on here for us. Keep up the good work, and may this coming year be one of your best!!!

:x

5. Yax K'uk' Mo' says:

Happy birthday! Just do what Jack Benny and I do: stop counting after 39 :)

6. Great White Rat says:

Happy Birthday, you young kid!! :x

You’re not ancient until you THINK you are. Some people are over the hill at 25. Some are still young imps at 80.

You? You’re not even close. See the picture at the top of the blog? That’s what you ARE. >:d<

Awwwww Happy Birthday Dear!!! >:d< You will always be special to us here no matter how old you are. @};-@};-@};-@};-@};- Also like a fine bottle of wine Dear you just get better with age. >:d< – Lorica

8. Tom TB says:

Happy Birthday ST!

9. Severian says:

Happy Birthday ST! I hope you have a great day. @};-

Someone once told me you’re only as old as you feel. My reply was I didn’t think it was possible to be that old. Hope you feel young at heart forever.

10. Bachbone says:

Happy BD, ST!

Johnny Richards said it best, “Fairy tales can come true, it can happen to you, when you’re young at heart, for as rich as you are, it’s much better by far, to be young at heart.

11. Chris in NC says:

WTH! Hold your 30’s? No way, I figured you for upper 20’s at best. No I’m not trying to brown nose. You don’t look 30ish. Happy Birthday ST! Hope your next year is great!

12. Thank y’all, thank y’all very much! Relaxing tonight, then it’s out with mom and my sisters tomorrow for girls day, and then next Friday night – friends night out :D

13. Mwalimu Daudi says:

Happy Belated Virtual Birthday!

This has to be said – a lot of 20/30 y.o. women both look (and act) like teenagers, which I find annoying. I think true hot begins at 40 – just look at Sarah Palin and others.

As someone of the male persuasion within a stone’s throw of the big 5-0 I have notices that at some point women stop dressing to please others (torn jeans, hair like an unmade bed, dirty T-shirts) and start dressing to please themselves. That increases their Hot Quotient exponentially (as a mathematician I am qualified to say stuff like that).