Let’s see, whom should I take seriously?

Posted by: Phineas on August 18, 2010 at 11:06 am

The mendacious video below from the liberal pro-abortion* group Emily’s List attacking Sarah Palin has been making the rounds of the blogosphere the last few days. I haven’t much to say about it that already hasn’t been said by Ace, Ed Morrissey, and William Jacobson. So, instead, I’ll leave you with a question. But first, watch the video:

Okay, now that you’re done laughing in disbelief, watch this video from the woman they attacked:

So, here’s the question: On matters of national politics and policy, whom do you take more seriously? A Sarah Palin talking with gravity about empowering women to deal responsibly with the problems facing the nation, or a bunch of women dressed like … a dating service for furries?

Tough choice, I know.

LINKS: Former liberal feminist Tammy Bruce calls Emily’s List a bunch of reactionaries.

*(You know, as in favoring the killing of human beings before they’re born.)

(Crossposted at Public Secrets)

7 Responses to “Let’s see, whom should I take seriously?”

Comments

Were any of the furries stand-ins for Chewbacca? That was their sum total of gravitas.

2. Foxx says:

I’d like to know when you’ll be opening a furry dating service. Just curious /jk

You know Carlos, I think you are on to something. Perhaps Chewie, could find a suitable mate here and repopulate the Wookies.

This is so ridiculous. These people cannot be serious with this stupid ad. I now know what the idiots who ran John McCain’s campaign are doing. That can be the only answer for how stupid this ad is.

Sarah Palin speaks with me alot more than the buffoons on Emily’s List, and I don’t need to get into a furry outfit to know that. LOL – Lorica

4. CZ says:

For whatever reason the loony leftists insist on dressing up in funny outfits.

They may think it helps get their point across and it does.

They’re kooks that can’t be taken seriously.

They’re kooks that can’t be taken seriously

Or allowed to get re-elected. – Lorica

6. Shawn says:

These “momma grizzlies” don’t want to protect their children, only their “right” to kill them.