Posted by: ST on September 17, 2010 at 4:43 pm

I’m resisting my baser urges to do so, but it ain’t easy.

Read this CBS/AP story, and I’m sure you’ll feel the same way I do:

(CBS/ AP) A grand jury has indicted an Ohio woman accused of providing marijuana to her 2-year-old daughter and using her cell phone to record the child smoking the drug.

Hamilton County Prosecutor Joseph Deters said Wednesday that 21-year-old Jessica Gamble of Springfield Township in suburban Cincinnati was indicted on child endangering and other charges.

The video shows the child handling and puffing on a marijuana cigarette.

Investigators say Gamble gave the girl the marijuana at their home sometime in August and that a person they haven’t identified gave a copy of the video to the state family services agency.

Prosecutors say that, at one point, Gamble could be heard on the tape coaching her daughter.

“What’s quite disconcerting,” Deters remarked at a news conference, “is she’s (the girl) handling this as if she’s done something like this before.

Here’s the video:

What the &#@% is wrong w/ people?? x(

Update: Here’s another idiot I’d love to slug!

7 Responses to “In which I consider cursing like a deranged woman, and punching the lights out of a moron”

Comments

1. Kate says:

Obviously this sad excuse of a mother is treating her child as one would treat a pet or other object you might own…to be used for your own gain and amusement?

I hope they throw the book at her and don’t let her have anymore children to boot.

2. NC Cop says:

People who abuse animals and children have their own special level of hell. Anyone who could do such a thing to a defenseless child or animal is truly a deranged person.

This video is from an animal that was found in my town. It’s tough to watch, but this animal’s determination is inspiring.

Chamberlin’s Story

Charges have been made and *shocker* the people responsible are lowlife, degenerate scumbags. Go figure.

3. Steve Hussein Skubinna says:

Needless to say, if you DO start cursing and pummeling, get it on video.

4. proof says:

I’d be happy to hold your coat while you take care of business!

5. Jo says:

I’m going to venture a guess here: Mama is on welfare and so was her Mama and her Gran-ma; the Baby Daddy ain’t in the picture and hasn’t been since before this child’s birth; Mom may sell herself for drugs which is how this child happened to be born and she couldn’t pick out the Daddy in a long lineup; she herself will be in trouble in school for fighting and other disruptive, abusive behavior and have low test scores and will be pregnant by the time she is 14 and the cycle will continue. How many want to even say I’m probably wrong?

6. Zippy says:

NC Cop: Couldn’t even watch it. Anyone who harms animals or children should be shot on sight. No questions asked, as far as I’m concerned.

Just another Obama voter…we really can expect no less from these people…nothing these low lifes do surprise me anymore. – Lorica

And Ohhh yeah… I agree, shot on sight.