Panthers at Tampa Bay (UPDATE: PANTHERS LOSE 31-16)

Posted by: ST on November 14, 2010 at 12:43 pm

Panthers logoThe Panthers are 1-7. The Bucs are 5-3. But they’re 2-2 at home, which gives the Cats something to be hopeful about as they try to claw their way up from the cellar with a road win against their NFC South division rival. It’ll be a tall order, considering not only our quarterback issues but also our injury woes. I’m not optimistic in the least.

Game time is at 1 pm and it will be televised on Fox.

My NFL pool pics for this week: ATL, DET, CHI, NYJ, IND, TN, TB, HOU, KC, NYG, AZ, SF, PIT, WASH.

Update: No surprise here – the Panthers lose 31-16.

7 Responses to “Panthers at Tampa Bay (UPDATE: PANTHERS LOSE 31-16)”

Comments

1. Phineas says:

The Niners take on our arch-enemy, the Lambs, today. Most of the time, we own them. But today, well, let’s say I expected their relative positions to be reversed by this point in the season. I do not have high hopes for today’s contest.

I wonder what Bill Cowher is doing next year…. :-"

2. Tango says:

….tough day to be a Panter, huh?

3. NC Cop says:

And the Giants lose to a 1-7 Cowboys team, led by Jon Kitna who hasn’t won a game since 2007…..NICE!!!!

Good job, G-men. #-o

4. Phineas says:

NC Cop:

I only saw the last few minutes of the Giants-Cowboys game, but I was kind of wondering if the teams had switched uniforms…. My condolences.

Meanwhile… The Niners won?? We do indeed live in an age of miracles. And, to show how pathetic the NFC West has become, we still have a shot at the division title!

5. Dana says:

Most importantly, despite being on their bye week, the Oakland Raiders moved into the division lead in the AFC West. :)

6. Yax K'uk' Mo' says:

Just remember…sticking with the team through the tough years makes the winning years that much sweeter.

Believe me, living in Tampa, I know :/

7. Phineas says:

I’ve been doing that since Steve Young retired. I’m ready for hope and change. ;)