The Cardinals at the Panthers (UPDATE: PANTHERS WIN 19-12)

Posted by: ST on December 19, 2010 at 12:43 pm

Panthers logoThe Panthers will be hosting the Cardinals today here in Charlotte in one of the most uninteresting games of the day. The Panthers are one of the NFL’s worst teams at 1-12, and the Cardinals are not much better at 4-9. For the Cats to have any chance of winning, they’ll have to be able to contain Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald, a tall order. Of course, they’ll also have to produce on offense – an even taller order.

The temperature is not supposed to get above 47 degrees today – it actually feels colder than it is, thanks to the wind.

Game time is 1pm and it will be broadcast on Fox.

Update: The Panthers looked pretty good on the field today on what many are speculating will be the last home game for Coach Fox. Final score: 19-12.

6 Responses to “The Cardinals at the Panthers (UPDATE: PANTHERS WIN 19-12)”

Comments

1. steveegg says:

Did I see that final right? Congrats to the Cats.

It’s got to be the last weekend before Christmas – early Christmas present for ya, ST!

Merry Christmas to all…

3. Mwalimu Daudi says:

The Cowboys won today, although it wasn’t purty (as we say in Texas). They are 4-2 under Garrett, whom I think will become the Poke’s head coach next year.

4. Phineas says:

I can’t believe the Giants blew a 21 point lead to the Iggles today. I have a friend who’s a die-hard Giants fan, who must be dying right about now.

5. Dana says:

The first time I had put up a prediction on Protein Wisdom all year, and naturally I picked the Cardinals, but noooo! y’all had to blow it for me. :(

At least I picked the winner in Detroit/Tampa Bay, and my Oakland Raiders won! :)

6. NC Cop says:

Add me to your list of friends who are Giatns fans who are dying right about now!!!!

Absolutely epic. Every year the Giants find a way to lose that makes the history books. 28 points scored in 7 minutes?!?! Are you kidding me?? I think I could have taken our local high school team out and prevented them from scoring FOUR touchdowns in 7 minutes!!

Sigh. Anyway, they’re not likely to rebound from this one. They play Green Bay next week and HAVE to win to go to the playoffs, so does GB. I wonder how the Giants will get eliminated from the playoffs this year????

The suspense is killing me!!