Moonbat of the Day – Rhodes or Rosie O.? Vote Here

Posted by: ST on May 9, 2011 at 12:37 pm

Hmm. Lemme see.  Is it far left loon Rosie O. for suggesting that the US could very well be “monsters” for not giving OBL “due process”?  Or perhaps it’s liberal icon Randi Rhodes, who seems to believe that President Bush knew where OBL was for years but deliberately protected him.

Discuss/vote in the comments.  Or if you have another candidate for Moonbat of the Day, please post it there as well.  My vote? It’s pretty much a toss-up between the two.  Can’t really get much worse than that – although liberals never cease to amaze me, so I’m not totally ruling out the possibility of something even more stupid being said out there in post-OBL era lefty la-la land.

16 Responses to “Moonbat of the Day – Rhodes or Rosie O.? Vote Here”

Comments

1. Brontefan says:

In WAR–we don’t give enemy combatants “due process.” It has never ceased to amaze me how obtuse the far left loons can be. The list is long: Noam Chomsky insists we have broken international law. Think about the insanity of the UN’s Human Rights board that had to ASK Qadiffi to LEAVE before they could rule against him. How did he get on the board in the first place? Michael Moore is another far left loon and we mustn’t forget SNL writers, Joy Behar, and of late, Whoopi. I often wonder what sort of person watches The View. Good call!

2. Rod Stanton says:

Rosie gets my vote

Both are about as stupid as a box of rocks. My apologies to rocks for the previous comment. I have to go with Rhodes, 1) how do you hide the world’s most hunted man, was he hanging out in the White House until President Obama was elected. Then President Bush had to evict him?? 2) I think she is referring to Clinton as the man who ensured Osama was able to attack us. She is obviously confused, but hey she is a howling moon bat foaming at the mouth lib of extraordinary status. LOL :o)

When I think about it, Rosie is my choice. Maybe while our Navy SEALs were giving Osama his Miranda rights, which quite honestly, he doesn’t have due to NOT being an American, maybe they could dodge a few bullets or perhaps give the enemy some time to regroup and save Osama and we just wasted some of the best young men that have ever served. She is just another buffoon, who is totally clueless. – Lorica

Perhaps Rosie would rather serve pizza to the next al Quaeda leader while she also serves him papers to please show up for a court date in NYC.

Or that Rhodes might book a room at the Abbotabad Hyatt Regency just to be close to her peace-loving heroes?

5. Lee D says:

Going to have to go with Rhodes. I agree with Rosie on this issue. I believe it is something that should separate the USA and our western ideals with rogue nations. Even Sadam Hussein had a trial. It may have been a circus, but it was a trial. There is enough evidence to prove OBL guilty. And honestly the assassination and dumping the body into the ocean is kind of a let down after ten years.

This may be one of the only political things I agree with her on.

6. Nicki says:

No, I think Rosie would rather EAT the next al Qaida leader!

I think Rhodes gets the batsh*t crazy award today for thinking that the Bush Administration sat on this info just long enough for the Obama administration to take credit for it! WOW

7. mike191 says:

Rhodes over Rosie, one has crazy talk as her mantra-Rosie;while Rhodes is pathogenic.

8. Dave Dooling says:

If OBL had wanted due process, he only had to walk into the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate and turn himself in.

9. thomas mc donnell says:

how did someone as stupid as bush sucessfully hide osama bin ladin for ten years while the smartest man in history was in congress and the white house for half of those years. not to mention all those other democratic geniuses like hillary, john kerry, chuck schumer, barney frank, chris dodd, shelia jackson lee, maxine waters,john conyers, bill pascrall,etc.

10. thomas mc donnell says:

just a question did they name the rhodes scholarship after randi rhodes?

11. Neo says:

Rosie comes forward to as much as say that Barack Obama is a “war criminal.”
    Who am I to argue ? It’s above my pay grade.

12. Is it far left loon Rosie O. for suggesting that the US could very well be “monsters” for not giving OBL “due process”? Or perhaps it’s liberal icon Randi Rhodes, who seems to believe that President Bush knew where OBL was for years but deliberately protected him.

13. ClassicFilm says:

I nominate leftist Sheryl Crow as an “honorable mention moonbat” – she feels killing is wrong, war is wrong, but if the order to kill al Qaeda murderer Osama bin Laden was given by a black president with a Muslim father, then it’s suddenly A-OK. Had the thumbs-up approval for the SEALs’ “Geronimo” been given by another president (her words), she would have felt differently. So the end result (killing an Islamic barbarian) is not an issue, the target of the end result (Muslim terrorist Osama) is not an issue – it’s WHO brought on the end result that matters in the feverish mind of a lib. More leniency/hypocrisy, a different set of rules if there is a “D” rather than an “R” for political affiliation after the president’s name. Liberal logic – or lack thereof – is so dang confounding.

And Crow’s got the amusing audacity to proclaim that tea partiers aren’t “educated.” She also has a strange fetish about squares of toilet paper…

14. John B. says:

Always hard not to pick the reigning queen of moonbattery— Pelosi –although her protege Debbie Wasserstein-Schultz could well rule all future roosts.

15. Drew says:

It is simple: Osama bin Laden wanted to die for his cause and we gave him the perfect opportunity. Where’s the thanks that is due us?

16. captaingrumpy says:

It makes a grown man cry, listening to the left on so many issues.How can ANYONE believe the tripe that exudes from the pustules they call mouths.How many Dems really believe their own talking points,???
    I bet that there are more Dems that vote the way father did than the thought process will allow.I vote for ROSIE,she even says it with a straight face,and a little bit of hamburger on her chin.