Epic Fail: College Democrats explain why they’re Democrats (VIDEO)

Posted by: ST on June 26, 2011 at 10:50 am

This self-important nitwittery is almost painful to watch. These people weren’t reading off of a teleprompter, but perhaps they should have been:

My favorite “declarations” were from the guy who said he was a Democrat because Democrats were the “party of civil rights” (newsflash!), and the gal who said she was a Democrat because she believes more women should be involved in politics and that the best vehicle for that was the Democrat party (another newsflash!). Then there was the guy who said he was a Democrat because America “is a democracy, not a theocracy” (and yet another newsflash!).

That’s 2 minutes and 17 seconds of my life I will never get back. Sigh. The things I read and watch for my readers ….

Update – 6/28/11 – 6:31 PM: Unreal. The video apparently was removed by the College Democrats after much ridicule. I’ve replaced the original video link with a new one to the same video.

13 Responses to “Epic Fail: College Democrats explain why they’re Democrats (VIDEO)”

Comments

1. Bill Fabrizio says:

And I’m a Republican because all the clueless are Democrats!

2. Phineas says:

They forgot “I’m a Democrat because I have no understanding of economics and don’t want to.”

Yeesh.

3. Ppc tool says:

Great video (lol)

4. Great White Rat says:

Or….

I’m a Democrat because I think that Free Enterprise is one of those Star Trek movies.

I’m a Democrat because I think the Law of Supply and Demand means that the government must supply everything that I demand.

5. Great White Rat says:

The things I read and watch for my readers ….

Yes, but then you subject us to them anyway. ;)

You have a stronger stomach than I do…I couldn’t make it past 1:15 of that tripe. :d

6. RickS says:

The Democrat party is the party of Civil Rights? Yeah, tell that to Orville Faubus, Lester Maddox, George Wallace, Bull Connor and every other villain of the Civil Rights era, WHO WERE ALL DEMOCRATS.

7. RM says:

“I’m a Democrat because of the Patriot Act”
    You mean the Partiot Act that Democrat President Obama just renewed?

Italian-American legal history is also interesting in regard to Democrats.
    Law abiding Italian Americans and legal residents had their civil rights violated during World War II when liberal Democrat FDR was in office with a supportive Democrat controlled Congress and Supreme Court.

When explaining these fun facts and many others you will get blank stares and, just maybe, some political epiphanies like I had at their age.

Democrats are the party of those too stupid to be able to connect the dots.

Any dots, even those in children’s activity books.

9. RM says:

Do they have any idea what the CBO is and what it just predicted for their generation? When the unprecedented federal debt their party created reaches almost 190 percent of GDP in 2035 what will they think of this video they made years ago back in college?

10. Sefton says:

The irony is that this same CDA video could very well be used as satire against them.
    Not that they’d get it, of course. Regardless, thanks CDA, for showing how ignorant your sheep really are.

11. arcman46 says:

That doesn’t give one a whole lot of hope for the future.

12. Oh my! You mean this isn’t satire?

Reminded me of Everyday Normal Republicans video!

13. Marshall Art says:

I’m a Democrat because I believe every child is entitled to quality education…if we let them live past the first trimester. Idiots.

GWR–I spit my Dr Pepper with your Star Trek joke. Kudos.