No – I’m not watching Obama’s speech at NCSU

Posted by: ST on September 14, 2011 at 1:03 pm

… in case you were wondering. I got sick from Taco Bell yesterday. I have no interest in repeating the experience by listening to ‘bama’s baloney today. In fact, I’m storing up my patience reserves in order to watch him during the debates next year.

Interestingly enough, he is *literally* in red country at NC State University. Red is their primary school color. :)

What’s up in your world today?

5 Responses to “No – I’m not watching Obama’s speech at NCSU”

Comments

1. John says:

Sorry that you were unwell. I was too busy working for peanuts to listen to that empty suit. The only thing his visit did for jobs is give the cops some overtime. Did you see his new website? I guess snitch.com was already taken by Napolitano.

“snitch.com” is now the official government site for anything that could even vaguely be construed as anti-Obama, John.

Like this website.

Or even this comment. And yours.

Be prepared to spend time in one of the glorious Won’s re-education camps, run by his version of brownshirts (greenshirts, fully armed, like in a real army, not a neighborhood gang like he and his cronies are used to.)

3. John says:

Not a chance, Carlos. I have seven cats, and am therefore counted as a liberal by default. In reality, I just like cats better than most people. Cats never pretend to be anything but mercenaries.

I’ve only seen snippets of The Won’s speech (can’t stand more than 5 or 6 seconds at a time, max 3 times a day), but it seems to me he lost his “prepared” speech so cobbled together talking points from just about every speech he’s made for the last three years:

1) It’s Bush’s fault.
    2) It’s the Repubs’ fault.
    3) The Repubs won’t compromise and do it my way.
    4) It’s Bush’s fault.

There. Did I miss anything important?

5. Kate says:

LOL….same reason I didn’t want to watch his speech, Carlos! That and the snobby way he delivers it.

I have friend who loves his speechs….I am sure she enjoyed it, but I told her it’s not hard to deliver a speech with the teleprompters and with a packed house. She refused to believe that those listening werent’ “ordinary” people.