Posted by: ST on September 30, 2011 at 5:31 pm

I hope that by reading/watching actress Eva Longoria’s Tuesday comments to late night TV talk show host Jimmy Kimmel that the stupid doesn’t rub off on me.  Scott Whitlock at Newsbusters has the transcript (you can also watch video clips of Longoria’s remarks at that same link):

12:26am EDT

EVA LONGORIA: But you know what, it’s a special privilege to meet our commander in chief.

JIMMY KIMMEL: Sure, yeah.

LONGORIA: And, you know, I’m a big Obama supporter no matter what he’s been through. He’s been beaten up the past couple of years.

KIMMEL: Did you tell him that?

LONGORIA:  I did.

KIMMEL:  And was he receptive?

LONGORIA: Well, he’s been very receptive for me, because I’m a big advocate for Latino issues. And, so, he’s been a big listener and he’s done a lot of coalitions and a lot of round tables regarding what we want changed and-

KIMMEL: When you say he’s a big listener, you’re making fun of his ears?

LONGORIA No! No! You know, he keeps getting beat up lately because there’s such an extremist movement happening and it’s a very dangerous- For me, it’s very dangerous because it’s not the character of America. It’s really under attack. And he’s been governing in, like, a state of emergency since the time he went into office so we haven’t really seen him do what he can do.

Yeah – opposition to our Dear Leader is just sooo dangerous, Ms. Longoria.   Totally against what America’s all about. Yep.  Of course, I’m sure you (along with your left wing colleague Morgan Freeman) didn’t feel that way when you and your fellow Hollywood blowhards viscerally opposed President Bush, right? Of course not.   Since it was your side doing all the opposing and stuff.  And this motley crew of militant left wing haters/fanatics/extremists who routinely compared Presdient Bush to Hitler and wished for his arrest and/or death? I suppose that was more along the lines of the type of “patriotism” Hollywood types like you view as more like “the American way.”

And I won’t even START on all the things Barack Obama HAS done, contra to Longoria’s ridiculous assertion that “we haven’t really seen him do what he can do.” WTH?!

Seriously, Hollywood is getting more and more repulsive (not to mention more creepily fascistic) by the day.  So few sane folks in that crowd, outside of “Chuck” star Adam S. Baldwin and a few others.  Props to the few on the Hollywood right who are not afraid to be loud and proud about where they stand.  They are in a distinct minority and have earned our support.

10 Responses to “Hollyweirdo Watch: Eva Longoria describes Obama’s opposition as “dangerous extremists””

Comments

1. Brontefan says:

The “extremist movement” is against Obama? Really? So.. I can assume the Tea Party Patriots who are non-violent, considerate, polite, and actually cleaned up the mess from the Unions in the Wisconsin capitol—are the “extremists?” Surely, it cannot be the UNIONS or the New Black Panthers or the Congressional Black Caucus… who are spewing hate and suggesting violence. Is this woman living in the Twilight Zone? I’ve never heard of her.. but then, I don’t have a lot of respect or use for some of the Hollywood crowd.

2. Gia says:

OMG – Longoria – seriously – the US is under attack!!!! Why don’t we boycott people like her & Morgan Freeman & OH there are too many.

3. parentofed says:

I think Eva Longoria is racist, and I resent the heck out of being called dangerous when I listen to her hateful remarks. I wouldn’t walk across the street to see her.

4. TexasDoc says:

We don’t hate all stupid people, Eva. Just you.

It has never occurred to her that, after cramming his national socialism (Naziism) down our throats for two solid years with the help of useful idiots like Pelousy and Dirty Harry, maybe he has deserved to be beat up.

I mean, why would a bunch of radical extremists like us give a rip that Obhammud is ripping the fabric of this nation to shreds? After all, to him it’s both just another evil capitalist nation and the epitome of everything wrong with the world today and yesteryear.

Why isn’t she whining about how her deity hero has been selling guns to the cartels so they can kill her fellow Mexicans? Probably because she doesn’t give a rip about them, either.

6. MissJean says:

“When a Latino person insists that any Latino can come into America illegally and have all rights afforded to Americans, why isn’t that Latino person considered racist?”

Because “latino” isn’t a race or an ethnicity. “Latino” refers to anyone in the Americas whose native/ancestral language comes from Latin-based languages of Spanish and Portuguese. When Eva Longoria – an American beauty queen who grew up on a Texas ranch – identifies herself as “latina”, she’s playing old-fashioned ethnic politics. She’s no better than the WASPs who preferred that “their kind” have access to public institutions, or Irish politicians who counted on immigrants voting for their last name.

I think that when too many people start checking the “Hispanic/Latino” box, the sham will be exposed. I have Argentinian cousins who can check the “Hispanic/Latino” box, but I can’t. We’ve the same ethnic, racial, and educational background. But I’m a born and raised American, so I don’t count. BTW the only person I’ve ever met who was naturally white-blond was a 4th generation-Mexican classmate; she was shocked at the way other “Hispanic/Latino” box-checkers would question her authenticity. Most of them couldn’t even speak decent Spanish! :)

7. Susan says:

The sickening part is that so many Americans still tune in, turn on to whatever Hollywood entertanment comes before their eyeballs.

Dear America, for so long as you buy Hollywood slimemakers then Hollywood slimemakers will continue sliming you with their slime.

Hollywood is a sewer, why continue dwelling in the crap-filled land of La-La Lunatics?

How much entertainment are you willing to sacrifice in order to save Freedom?

8. SpideyTerry says:

Like, oh my Gawd! Cause, y’know, like, no previous president ever had hard times to face. It’s, like, so unfair. Fer sure!

l-)

Seriously, that’s how Longoria and most of the other Hollywood idiots sound whenever they talk about politics. Why do these Hollywood types think they’re qualified to lecture anyone on anything? A quick review of their filmographies can demonstrate just how poor their judgment is… though them admitting they’re Obama supporters does an even better job of that.

9. Jenny Bea says:

I know, I know. We’re so scary and terrifying. There has to be a Halloween costume in the making for this. Maybe I can fashion something Obama-ish with a huge red slashed circle over it. Sure to scare the libbies this season.

10. Liz says:

Well, yes, Eva…we’ve seen what he can do. He can golf in the worst of times. I bet that’s one thing that’s improved since he’s been in office. But seriously, I heard a great comment about how the One has finally pulled us together….his poll numbers are down across the board considering race, gender and financial status. Now that’s something to cheer about!