Racism alleged at Occupy Philly

Posted by: ST on October 10, 2011 at 9:46 pm

Read this. And then tell me how quickly the MSM would have been all over this it had it (allegedly) happened at a Tea Party event.

I mean – just wow.

7 Responses to “Racism alleged at Occupy Philly”

Comments

Dense I am. These folks were at an “Occupy Philly” event which is supposed to be a victims protest gathering, had epitaphs hurled at them, decided to force their way into the program and everything that happened to them was “Raaaciiiist!”?

Isn’t Philly one of the places where black mobs have been attacking whites at random for no other reason than because they are white?

But don’t let immediate past history get in the way of your victimhood, sister (NOT you, ST!). It can spoil a really stupid rant.

2. Sefton says:

I guess I’m just too cynical because this sounds like a manufactured accusation/rant for the purposes of giving themselves a spot on the stage.
    But I get the point, ST. The racism charge fits the template for the MSM against conservatives, even when no proof exists. But let someone make the charge at a leftist rally and the “crickets” meme goes out.

3. Tex says:

I already predicted that when these socialists in this country sense they are going to lose power, which they are in a big way in 2012, they are going to resort to more drastic and perhaps even violent tactics increasingly. This type of tactic is nothing compared to what they will doing this time next year.

4. Brontefan says:

I agree…Tex, there is going to be violence and problems–especially next year during voting. They will do all they can to fraudulently steal the election because you cannot sell “Marxism.” And if you read Dr. Thomas Sowell’s column this morning you will see what we actually got with Obama & his administration. Not a post-racial America but instead, a stick-it-to you, get-even concept from the Dept. of IN-Justice. Actually, I am rather concerned about what will happen next year in light of the calls for violence, the Union thugs, the CBC, Van Jones, etc. Actually, this is the first time in my life that my president called me the “enemy.”

5. I’m with Tex also on this. It’s been escalating and the voices on the left are becoming so high pitched and shrill only dogs can hear them now.

2012 is going to be an ugly, ugly year.

6. Great White Rat says:

Carlos asks:

Yep. The flash mobs have been active this summer. The attacks have tailed off a it lately, as the mayor and the police have made this problem a priority.

Incidentally, it should surprise no one at all that this “BlackOut” that ST linked to was completely ignored by both daily Philadelphia newspapers, although the weekly “alternative” (meaning far far left) paper did report it.

7. Kate says:

…so it’s not all peace and love within the Occupy nest. Why am I not surprised? They will let anyone with an ax to grind show up and not have some differences of opinion? Who applied for permits? Public or private property, they have no respect for the rights of the people who live in the neighborhoods affected. This is sure to change some progressives against themselves. The business owners should be commended for even opening their doors, but then they have to make a living. Apparently the Occupy folks don’t need to..so who is really rich? How many Tea Party people could afford to hang around more than a weekend because they are responsible adults with jobs or other committments.