Let the “will Sarah Palin jump in the race?” speculation begin … again

Posted by: ST on December 19, 2011 at 8:29 pm

Via Mediaite:

In a pre-taped interview set to air tonight on Fox Business Network’s “Follow The Money,” Eric Bolling mentioned to Sarah Palin that people constantly tell him they wish she was running for President. Instead of tut-tutting the idea, Palin — who said on Sunday that she wasn’t ready to endorse any Republican candidate yet — swung the door wide open for a possible entry into the GOP field:

“Any chance we can see you making a play, even after Iowa or New Hampshire?” Bolling asked. “There’s still plenty of time, Governor.”

“You know, it’s not too late for folks to jump in,” Palin replied. “And I don’t know, you know, it — who knows what will happen in the future?”

So… good news for all those people who bought “Palin 2012? t-shirts as a joke four years ago; they may soon be wear-able outside of Halloween parties or in ironic neighborhoods of Brooklyn. And love her or hate her, Palin entering the race could add a fun element to the GOP race, which is due for another major shake-up soon.

*SIGH* – Not this again!   :-w

13 Responses to “Let the “will Sarah Palin jump in the race?” speculation begin … again”

Comments

1. Joe (1_Eagle) says:

I’m convinced she can win the nomination with this field and beat Obama also. Anybody who doubts that needs to see the movie “Undefeated” What an incredible and decent human being she is!

2. arcman46 says:

We can only hope.

3. Doug Hagin says:

Call me crazy, but is she just doing this for attention? I like Palin, but maybe she is just keeping her name out there, a bit of self-promotion

4. TiDavis says:

I am a big Palin fan. I wish she would get in the race. I don’t think she was talking about herslf though. :(

5. H Hazell says:

I think she could stir the pot with greater effect in the Senate. There will be fewer “handlers” as buffers between her ideas and an opportunity to apply them.

6. jann says:

Enough with her stringing people along, it’s insulting. I was an all out Palin supporter but this is just weird. There are people attacking me for saying just that. Can I say obsessed now.

7. Phineas says:

Soon to be followed by “Chris Christie didn’t really mean it when he said no,” and “Mitch Daniels wife changed her mind and will let him run” rumors. ;)

8. It is too late to get on the ballots for some states. To think that someone who has no organization on the ground thinks they can just jump in two weeks before the first vote sounds more than a little crazy to me.

She wouldn’t be on my state ballott, the deadline was yesterday.

9. redgypsy says:

Well, I wish she hadn’t waited until the last minute, but I think she could make quite a showing. I wish she would!

Nope. Much as I think her ideology is spot-on, she would only muddy an already cloudy race, and the yo-yos who despise conservatives because they believed the b.s. about her dumped on her by the LSM aren’t ready to look at reality yet.

But I still can’t figure out why Rick Santorum isn’t doing better in a race supposedly being called by conservatives?

11. Tango says:

I have said from the get-go that Sara Palin would NOT be a candidate in 2012. She understands full well (especially after the 2010 election) that her value is as king-maker. Plus, she’s getting rich in the process.

This is just media-stirring-the-pot stuff. It’s no coincidence that at the same time we’re getting these stories about Palin, there’s also articles alleging an effort by Dems to get Hillary to run.

Daddy Bush has just endorsed Mitt. I can’t think of a better reason not to vote for him now, what with an endorsement from “No New Taxes” and an obvious Donkey-lite.

What ever got into RR to pick that blob of socialism as his running mate? TWICE!!!

13. Jeanie says:

Never say never — Sarah Palin has a tremendous following as the people that support her know. She has guts, fortitude, energy, sound ideas, a steel spine, and the will to get “things” done. She would be a really great President given the chance. Look at what we have now — if I wanted to watch a Circus for the last 3-1/2 years years I could have joined the ranks! No thanks, our country is maliciously being taken down and our citizens are too stupid to understand or get involved. We can’t do any worse than what we have. I SAY GIVE SARAH PALIN YOUR SUPPORT IF SHE DECIDES TO RUN! Take the time to study her record and watch her recent movie — the lady is the real deal!