VIDEO: Snare drumline performance of Little Drummer Boy (Merry Christmas!)

Posted by: ST on December 24, 2011 at 10:06 pm

Awesome:

Lyrics to Little Drummer Boy

Dedicated to dad aka “My Santa” – this is his favorite Christmas song. :) Am so thankful to God He blessed dad with better health this year. Am also thankful to God for the blessing that is my mother, who has kept dad on track health-wise since we all learned of his kidney disease last November. My parents are the best Christmas presents I could ever be blessed with – they are the gifts who keep on giving.

God bless them both.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

11 Responses to “VIDEO: Snare drumline performance of Little Drummer Boy (Merry Christmas!)”

Comments

1. kajun says:

Toldjah… how sweet and precious. Thank you for honoring your parents. In today’s world kids tend to think they got where they are because of themselves, when all along there were two loving parents loving them, praying for them, and giving all they could to see that they turned out to be a productive individual.
    I wasn’t aware of your dad’s health condition, being new to your blog, but I will be praying for him and your mom.
    God Bless you and have a very Merry Christmas. :)

2. ST says:

Thanks, Kajun! Merry Christmas to you as well :)

3. nina says:

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

4. James says:

Merry Christmas sweetie!

5. Marshall Art says:

Merry Christmas to you Sis and to all who visit here.

6. steveegg says:

Merry Christmas, ST.

7. Phineas says:

Merry Christmas, ST. :)

Very Inspiring!! Just have to admire the precision!! MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!! – Lorica

Enjoy your parents while you can, and bless you for being a daughter they love.

Merry Christmas.

10. MissJean says:

Merry Christmas, Sista.

11. Taxpayer says:

Merry Christmas, ST. So glad to know your father is doing well. I lost my dad to cancer in 2006. He was only 69, and I miss him terribly. Your joy doesn’t make me jealous, though–just more grateful for having had the kind of love you enjoy today.