Sick: Rep. Jim Moran strikes again w/ race-based attack on Rep. West

Posted by: ST on February 3, 2012 at 10:27 am

This is an absolutely disgusting racial attack on Rep. Allen West. The video is at that link – here’s the description:

Rep. Jim Moran (D-VA) went on MSNBC’s “dog whistle” expert Martin Bashir’s show and unleashed an assault on freshman Rep. Allen West (R-FL) that focused exclusively on the unrelated subject of Congressman West’s African American heritage. Not only does he refer to the black congressman in terms of the African animal, the hyena, he ties the animal to its depiction in the “Lion King”. Both the movie and the play portrayed the hyenas as “jive-talking” (NPR) “gangstas” (Newsweek). If that wasn’t enough – yet unnoticed by Bashir who tried to falsely connect Andrew Breitbart to racism in an interview last year – Moran doubled and tripled down on his racist tirade – even challenging the black congressman’s black authenticity.

Will the Caucasian representative be held to the same standard of racial insensitivity by MSNBC’s team of racial hysterics led by Rev. Al Sharpton, Toure and a whole host of other progressive liberals who seek to stifle dissent by reflexively discovering racism in all political disagreement coming from the right?

I won’t hold my breath waiting for the Revs. Al and Jesse to come to West’s defense. Sickening. Absolutely sickening. Same same for MSNBC. Not surprised by any of this, but that doesn’t make it any easier to stomach.

Related/Prior:

Phineas Butts-in: More Jim Moran goodness — “Let the President rule by decree!

12 Responses to “Sick: Rep. Jim Moran strikes again w/ race-based attack on Rep. West”

Comments

1. Phineas says:

Moran is such a freak. He must bring home beau coup earmarks to buy his way back into office over and over.

2. Bob says:

Congressman Moron has been a long term embarrassment. I fail to understand how he gets reelected other than in Northern Virginia they’ll vote for an old yellow dog if he is a democrat or someone with a history of selling his vote as long as he is a democrat.

LTC West and his family have a history of dedicated military service. Since he is one of the better new voices of conservatism, the old line democrats go out of their way to trash him. The sad part is I’m willing to bet the fine folks in NOVA will put the idiot Moran back in office in 2012.

PS. I have a very soft place in my heart for a fellow Field Artilleryman such as West.

3. Bill says:

Mr West is one of the rare Congressmen of integrity and if all our elected officials were like he, my respect for them would be restored. He scares the elites on both sides to death. Mr. West…march on as you have many watching your back!

4. Bill says:

Also, Moran must have some manual the rest of don’t have, you know the one that spells out clearly how members of certain races must behave. Somehow I must have missed school the day they passed out that manual. What a putz. I hope he shares that manual with the rest of us. I hope I am behaving the way I should be.

5. Extirpaters says:

As has been pointed out, his last name is incorrect. It is either pronounced moron or spelled that way, or both!

6. Drew the Infidel says:

I have questioned the parentage of MSNBC staffers on many an occasion myself.

7. Auntie_Maim says:

Just in case you want it, here’s Moron Moran’s website link: Moron’s Congressional webpage [-(

On another note, here are the facts from the Census Bureau: Census Bureau data

If it wasn’t abundantly clear to you, his 8th District is full of the “upwardly mobile” who work in DC but by God, don’t want to live there. It’s young, it’s full of professionals……you figure it out.

Why, why wouldn’t the young, upwardly mobile want to live in D.C.?

Oh, yeah. It’s because the life the libs have created for them is so dysfunctional and crappy no one in their right mind would want to live amongst all those animals. It’s bad enough they have to take the trains that pass through them to get to “work” each day.

Yet those same libs see no connection between their policies and actual conditions on the ground because, well, the intent was right and their hearts were in the right place. Obviously the conditions are either the result of Republican policies or Bush’ fault.

Stupid.Dogs.

9. DJB says:

There are many conservative blogs by blacks, (I don’t say “African Americans” because most blacks in the world aren’t actually American), but one blog that seems to fly under the radar that I really like is Kevin Jackson’s “The Black Sphere”.

He nails it on this topic and related. Just thought y’all might like to know…