Monthly Archives: March 2012 «

No Haley investigation, or, South Carolina politics stink

Posted by: Phineas on March 31, 2012 at 12:01 pm » 13 Comments

**Posted by Phineas A couple of days ago, I wrote about allegations that South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley would soon be indicted on federal tax charges. I also speculated at length that the source was cheap, dirty, Chicago-style politics originating at the White House. I’m happy to say I was wrong on both counts. First, […]

#Trayvon: Video/screencap shows laceration to George Zimmerman’s head

Posted by: ST on March 31, 2012 at 12:32 am » 17 Comments

I’m absolutely shocked that this was found and discussed on Chris Matthews’ MSNBC show Hardball (via @nickarama1): Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy Here’s a screencap shot from the video: Ron Allen, who is a Washington Post investigative reporter, was the one who pointed out when asked for commentary […]

(Video) Operation Hot Mic!

Posted by: Phineas on March 30, 2012 at 3:34 pm » 2 Comments

**Posted by Phineas I was wondering when someone would make an ad about Obama’s offer of flexibility to the Russians, and now I have my answer: Brilliant!! via the geniuses at American Crossroads and Adam S. Baldwin. (Crossposted at Public Secrets)

So that’s why Rubio endorsed Romney

Posted by: Phineas on March 30, 2012 at 2:37 pm » 1 Comment

**Posted by Phineas More fallout from Obama’s “Open-Mic Moment” in Korea with Russian President Medvedev: In an exclusive interview with The Daily Caller, Sen. Rubio revealed that President Obama’s recent “open mic” gaffe with Russian President Dmitry Medvedev sparked his endorsement of Mitt Romney for president Wednesday night. “It’s been weighing on my mind all […]

#Trayvon: NYT complains about “blogger cherry-picking” – glosses over own selective bias

Posted by: ST on March 30, 2012 at 12:09 pm » 13 Comments

As noted earlier in the week, the mainstream media’s narratives in the Trayvon Martin case are falling apart one by one, thanks – in part – to the presence of bloggers digging for information the mainstream media has not, and due to New Media outlets like the Daily Caller, which has done an good job […]

CNN

Posted by: ST on March 30, 2012 at 9:46 am » Comments Off

Writing On The Wall? Ryan endorses Romney

The Hill

Posted by: ST on March 30, 2012 at 9:32 am » Comments Off

Senate: Reid: No recess appointments this time

Extra

Posted by: ST on March 30, 2012 at 9:30 am » Comments Off

Sigh: ‘Extra’ Exclusive: Oprah Winfrey Sounds-Off on Trayvon Martin Tragedy

AP

Posted by: ST on March 30, 2012 at 9:29 am » Comments Off

Courts: Okla. court strikes down ultrasound abortion law

MSNBC