Media critic. Invader of
SJW safe spaces.
**Posted by Phineas
Via the Telegraph’s James Delingpole, a list of things in America that make you say “WTF?” Here are the first five:
1) Only in America could the President talk about the greed of the rich at a $35,000 a plate campaign fund-raising event.
2) Only in America could people claim that the government still discriminates against black Americans when we have a black President, a black Attorney General, and roughly 18% of the federal work force is black while 12% of the population is black.
3) Only in America could we have had the two people most responsible for our tax code, Timothy Geithner, the head of the Treasury Department and Charles Rangel who once ran the Ways and Means Committee, BOTH turn out to be tax cheats who are in favor of higher taxes.
4) Only in America can we have terrorists kill people in the name of Allah and have the President and the media react by fretting that Muslims might be harmed by the backlash.
5) Only in America would we make people who want to legally become American citizens wait for years in their home countries and pay tens of thousands of dollars for the privilege while we discuss letting anyone who sneaks into the country illegally just become American citizens.
Be sure to read the rest. It’ll have your head nodding in rueful acknowledgement of the truth.
(Crossposted at Public Secrets)