Proof the end is near: Woman panhandles for … breast implants

Posted by: ST on July 17, 2012 at 5:41 pm

Because you might need a break from politics today:

AKRON, Ohio (CBS Cleveland) – Panhandlers often are considered down on their luck drug addicts or booze hounds, but a woman in Akron is panhandling for a different reason.

According to WKYC-TV, Chrissy Lance, 37, is trying to get the money together for breast augmentation surgery.

Lance camps out on the corner of Manchester Road and Carnegie Avenue in a tiny bikini on top of a motorcycle with a sign that says “Not Homeless Need Boobs.”

Lance, a student and single mother who works as a barmaid, says she was inspired by beggars in her city and acquired a panhandling license before she took up her sign.

“I see people panhandling every day,” Lance told WKYC, “so why not panhandle for boobs?”

*Slams head against wall*

6 Responses to “Proof the end is near: Woman panhandles for … breast implants”

Comments

1. Jeff says:

Two ridiculous things: 1) Panhandling for boobs, and 2) There’s a panhandling *license*?

2. Foxx says:

Please, help this poor waif with her ambitions.

:d

3. Dana says:

But, but, but, isn’t she getting those for free through ObumbleCare?

4. Drew the Infidel says:

My favorite panhandler sign read, “Why lie? I need a beer.” But never give money to one of those counterfeit homeless types who wears a better wristwatch than you.

5. Jim N says:

You need a license to panhandle, but no “official documentation” like an identification card to simply vote for your local & federal government representatives? Friggin’ ridiculous!!

6. Drew says:

Oh, I don’t know. It might not be so bad.

If I give her money do I get to, uh, “inspect” the results of my charity?

:d