Quote of the Day: Joe Biden discusses cheerleaders

Posted by: ST on September 22, 2012 at 11:00 am

Oh, yes he did, my dear readers – and as usual, he did not disappoint. Via Daily Caller:

According to a pool report from Biden’s stop at Newport High School in Newport, N.H., the vice president arrived to talk to “about 100 students in their sports uniforms waiting for him in a semi-circle.”

“He cradled a football under his arm as he spoke,” the pool report, written by The New York Times’ Trip Gabriel, reads. “He began by asking which teams were represented — football, soccer, lacrosse and cross-country. Any others? He asked. ‘Cheerleaders,’ a group of girls shouted.”

“Guess what, the cheerleaders in college are the best athletes in college,” Biden said. “You think, I’m joking, they’re almost all gymnasts, the stuff they do on hard wood, it blows my mind.”

Good ol’ Joe! ;)

9 Responses to “Quote of the Day: Joe Biden discusses cheerleaders”

Comments

1. The corrupt media gives Joe Blow a pass on the idiotic things he says yet had a field day over VP Dan Quayle and the spelling of “potatoes”* during a trip to a school. Typical left-wing hypocrisy.

* “Potatoes have toes” is a way to remember the correct spelling.

2. Phineas says:

God love ya, Joe. ;)

3. foxmuldar says:

I wonder if Joe was really talking about blowing his mind. After all we can recall another Liberal named Clinton who got his mind blown a few times. lol

Blowing Slo Joe’s mind is like a desert wind sweeping down a gully – nothing but sagebrush and dust to blow around! Without a doubt no original thoughts, and probably only thoughts taken (stolen, plagerized) from others if there are any thoughts there at all.

5. Steph says:

@Dana, when I clicked on the link in your comment, it took me to an FB page that doesn’t exist. Is that the problem? Did FB take it down? Or? Color me confused. :-\”

6. Zippy says:

RAH RAH JOE! *high kicks/eyeroll*

7. Tammy says:

I think Joe’s possessed of the spirit of the late Leslie Nielsen. Everytime he speaks it’s like the Airplane movies.