Friday Fun: #MSDNC’s @Lawrence O’Donnell challenges Tagg Romney to a fight

Posted by: ST on October 19, 2012 at 10:09 am

Real Clear Politics has the video at this link. Here’s their brief transcript:

MSNBC host Lawrence O’Donnell challenged Mitt Romney’s son Tagg to a fight on his program tonight after Romney’s eldest said he wanted to swing at President Obama after the last debate where said he called his father a liar.

“Take a swing at me, and don’t worry, there won’t be any Secret Service involved. Just us. And I’ll make it easy for you. I’ll come to you anytime, anywhere. Go ahead Taggert, take your best shot,” O’Donnell said during a tense segment on his program tonight.

LOL! PLEASE make sure you watch the video clip. Probably one of the most unintentionally funny things you’ll see this year. The Twitter responses to him making a threat from the safe confines of the MSDNC compound had me literally laughing out loud for a good bit of the night last night.

This thing practically begs for a Saturday Night Live segment.

On a more slightly serious note, the symbolism here should not go unnoted: O’Donnell is (on the surface, anyway) putting himself in harm’s way for his beloved hero President, proving that there are no lengths the crew at MSDNC won’t go through in order to try and protect and shield their beloved Dear Leader … even from imaginary “threats” that exist only in their tiny little minds.

If you’re on Twitter, make sure to let him know what you think … politely, of course. ;)

6 Responses to “Friday Fun: #MSDNC’s @Lawrence O’Donnell challenges Tagg Romney to a fight”

Comments

1. Drew the Infidel says:

The only thing wrong with Tagg Romney whipping O’Donnell’s geriatric a*s is it would just be too damn easy.

2. Debra Samaniego says:

I loved the way he expressd himself in his naughty, Boston, bad boy accent.

3. Bill Dalasio says:

Lawrence, cut the Southie bullshit. You’re daddy was a lawyer, your mommy ran an office and you went to St. Sebastian’s School. You’re a privileged suburban kid playing at tough guy and I’m wholeheartedly unimpressed.

4. Neo says:

Are we to assume that Comcast is going to clean house at NBC at the end of the year ?

5. Debra Samaniego says:

Tag and dad are both cowards. Rather than purchasing a new
    range hood, dad uses duct tape instead! Hoarding millions in off
    shore accounts can’t stimulate the economy, Thats for sure.

6. WhiteFalcon1 says:

Sister, what’s funnier still is the entire thing was scripted, follow his eyes as he’s talking…he’s reading from one of barry’s retired teleprompters and that just makes it funnier still!
    As I stated at a few other sites, my 13 year old daughter could stomp a mud hole in this fool, I sincerely doubt Tagg was impressed much, though am looking forward to dumbass here showing up for work soon all beat up!