Race-hustler Al Sharpton: #IRS scandal proves “white supremacy” in GOP (VIDEO)

Posted by: ST on May 15, 2013 at 7:12 pm

A red-faced, positively outraged!!!-at-the-GOP-for-daring-to-hold-this-admin-accountable Chris Matthews throws the perfect pitch, and Sharpton, of course, hits the race card out of the ball park (via Greg Hengler):

You know how it is …

Raaacism

Raaaacism!

The above card says it all. Conservatives must be silenced by any means necessary, according to the left. Need I say more?

9 Responses to “Race-hustler Al Sharpton: #IRS scandal proves “white supremacy” in GOP (VIDEO)”

Comments

“Raaaaciiiiist!!!!” is the only word Big Al knows that’s more than four letters, so he has to use it to show the world how ejukated he is.

I know this will come as a surprise to you, Big Al (and Jesse Jackass), but I personally don’t like you because you are a liar, a thief, and a disgrace not to your race but to humanity because race has nothing to do with humanity. Try not to embarrass yourself any further by opening your mouth ever again (tough for a mouth-breather, though).

2. Ken says:

I’d be cool with Obama if he was the same race and did/believed/said the opposite of everything he does now.

3. Drew the Infidel says:

This kind of garbage is exactly what it would take to be cut from a junior high debate team. The reasoning, or lack therof, and the inability to show eloquence coupled with sufficient intellectual acuity to cause one’s side of an issue to outweigh or outmaneuver the other is pitiful indeed.

I spent 26 years in the school business and encountered some of the craftiest and most creative liars on the planet. And then there were the kids.

4. Tex says:

It’s pretty fun watching the Liberals implode. Chris Matthews is actually a more entertaining train wreck to watch than Rosie O’Donnell is and Sharpton can always be counted on to throw that race grenade when the Liberals are surrounded and about to be overcome. It just doesn’t get much better than this!

5. Liz says:

This is about as ridiculous as the article I read from a Democrat saying they did more for abortion because they give out free birth control….which if you get from planned parenthood may have been tampered with (in documentary of former worker there!They pinholed some!!!). Their logic is faulty, their reasoning worse. I fail to understnd how you can talk yourself into such stupidity.

6. John W says:

I admire Al Sharpton’s ability to lose a substantial amount of weight and keep it off. Otherwise, he’s worthless to me.

If Sharpton’s intellect and debating abilities are the standard against which racism is measured, it’s not difficult to see why there is this supposed racism he proclaims. Heck, even a Smokey Mountain hillbilly would feel intellectually superior!

Not that I agree with the attitude, but with folks like him as their “representatives” it’s easy to see how benevolent paternalism gained traction back in the 1800s.

8. Brontefan says:

Instead of the days when people cared about their neighbors and wanted them to be successful…. we have a society of sociopathic voters who only care about what they will get from government–not who is paying for it, who is profiting from it, who is wielding the militant boot, etc. Matthews has had a lucid moment; I don’t expect it to last!