Hateful George Zimmerman helps rescue family of four from SUV crash

Posted by: ST on July 22, 2013 at 6:15 pm

In case you haven’t heard:

George Zimmerman, who has not been seen publicly since his acquittal in the murder of Trayvon Martin earlier this month, surfaced last week to rescue an unidentified family trapped in an overturned vehicle on a Florida highway, police said Monday.

Sanford Police Department Capt. Jim McAuliffe told Fox News that Zimmerman, 29, was identified by a crash victim as the man who pulled him from the mangled vehicle.

“George Zimmerman pulled me out,” firefighters were told by the unidentified driver, according to McAuliffe.

The Seminole County Sheriff’s Office said the single-car accident occurred July 17 at approximately 5:45 pm. and involved a blue Ford Explorer SUV that had left the road and rolled over.

The sheriff’s office said there were four occupants inside — two parents and two children. There were no reports of injuries.

The deputy responding to the crash said that when he arrived, two men — one of whom was Zimmerman — had already gotten the family out of the overturned vehicle.

Zimmerman was not a witness to the crash and left after making contact with the deputy, the sheriff’s office said.

The crash occurred at the intersection of I-4 and Route 417 in Sanford, police said.

What an awful, uncaring human being he is.

In related news, black Democrat politicos, far left political groups, and even some self-important Hollywood leftists – all outraged over the verdict in the George Zimmerman case – are calling for a boycott of Florida over their Stand Your Ground laws … even though they weren’t used in his defense.  In this, we learn all we need to about the liberal mindset, seeing how they promote boycotting FL over a law that wasn’t even used at the trial. Fail.

George Zimmerman at trial

No longer on trial, but still a wanted man – by both the feds and lynch mob ”justice” types.

Update/Related: And the Zimmerman SUV-Rescue Truthers come out. Sigh.

6 Responses to “Hateful George Zimmerman helps rescue family of four from SUV crash”

Comments

1. ALman says:

Well. You realize he only did this to try and deal with his tarnished image. What other motive could he possibly have had?

2. Sefton says:

“George Zimmerman helps rescue family of four from SUV crash”

Sharpton and fellow race-baiters heard cursing in disgust.

3. Drew the Infidel says:

That is gong to be a hell of a boycott to pull off. Thirty states have either a stand your ground or castle doctrine law in effect. In all likelihood those same states probably have a GOP governor and a balanced budget to boot.

4. MJohnson says:

Nice to see that George still puts helping those in his community now even before his own safety. This is a good man!

5. Jeff says:

The truthers are idiots (as are most truthers).

I’m going to suppose the other fellow who helped the family get out was a part of it, too? And the family was in on it? What kind of parents would willingly subject their children to being in a vehicle that gets intentionally rolled over? And the police were a part of the conspiracy? I’m sure if they even remotely felt it was set up they would have investigated it.

Or could it be that that this is *exactly* the kind of thing he would do, i.e., help out someone in need. You wouldn’t know it by reading what the media has chosen to not report about him, but he seems like a guy who genuinely cares about people. I suspect that he finds it hard to live with the fact he killed Trayvon Martin and would do anything to change what happened that night.

I hope the police report never gets out – that family and the other fellow who helped will probably get death threats for allowing GZ to help them and helping GZ, respectively.

6. some call me ron? says:

George: There has been a bad wreck.
    911: Where?
    George: I am not sure.
    911: You need to let me know where.
    George: I am not getting out of the truck.
    911: What does the vehicle look like?
    George: it is generic.
    911: What color is the vehicle.
    George: I can’t tell. I am color blind. All vehicles look the same.
    911: How bad are the people injured?
    George: I am not getting out of the truck.
    911: You need to check on these people they may need your assistance.
    George: I am not getting out of the truck.