Posted by: ST on November 18, 2013 at 6:32 pm

Ok. So this was said:

For liberals reading this blog thinking that “context” might make this sound better, um, no – it doesn’t. Click here and scroll for what I wish I could describe as “comedy gold”, but what instead in reality are the deluded, warped comments of an extraordinarily sad, bitter, unhinged, bigoted woman who is convinced men are the devil and that conservative women who don’t fall in line with her extremist belief system are nothing more than slaves to ‘religionism’ and patriarchy (sound familiar?). Twitchy.com documented reactions to her comments and some of her exchanges with shocked readers to who she is completely and predictably unapologetic.

There’s nothing that can be said about her at this point that hasn’t already been said over and over again – including by yours truly:

As Twitchy indicated, she’s depraved – to say the least. All you can really do going forward is to pray for her that she one day seeks help. She really needs it.

Amanda Marcotte

”Feminist” Amanda Marcotte:
A ‘vagina demagogue’ in the extreme.

4 Responses to “‘Feminist’ tool @AmandaMarcotte: “Taking antibiotics terminates more life than an abortion””

Comments

1. ALman says:

You more learned ones than I correct me should I be wrong. The last I knew nothing “terminated” by an antibiotic would ever be capable of composing a symphony, or blowing a bubble with bubble gum, or saying “I love you.”

2. Phineas says:

Wow. That kind of attitude isn’t all that far from “the Final Solution.” This woman has serious problems.

3. Drew the Infidel says:

The wise words spoken in jest nowhere near compare with the foolish words spoken in earnest.

4. Zippy says:

My bacteria have names. She reminds me of a hamster with those stuffed cheeks. I need a Twitter account.