QOTD: Unhinged “feminist” @AmandaMarcotte compares abortion to cavities

Posted by: ST on March 20, 2014 at 6:16 pm
Amanda Marcotte

”Feminist” Amanda Marcotte: A ‘vagina demagogue’ in the extreme.

Via Kristine Marsh at Newsbusters:

Lest there be any doubt, Amanda Marcotte really hates pro-lifers. In a two-part rant posted March 14 and 17 on Raw Story, the morally challenged feminist writer attacked pro-lifers as “consummate liars,” “anti-choice kooks” with “boring,” “half-baked nonsense” and “shit arguments.”

But Marcotte’s hate doesn’t stop at pro-lifers. It extends to the babies they want to protect.

“Either way, what she [the woman] wants trumps the non-existent desires of a mindless pre-person that is so small it can be removed in about two minutes during an outpatient procedure. Your cavities fight harder to stay in place.” Did she just compare an unborn child to a cavity?

Yep, she did.  And she wasn’t through, as Marsh also notes:

Marcotte then goes on a seriously mature rant about the reasons she does not want a child:  “I don’t particularly like babies. They are loud and smelly and, above all other things, demanding. No matter how much free day care you throw at women, babies are still time-sucking monsters with their constant neediness.”

On the topic of adoption, Marcotte sums up her feelings simply:  “Adoption? Fuck you, seriously.” That’s a heck of an argument.

About all you can do is pity and pray for cold, callous types like Marcotte who carry so much hot venom and  red rage inside them that they simply can’t contain it.  Unfortunately, she’s not the lone pro-abortion feminist with such blatantly heartless, unfeeling attitudes about the developing unborn.  Most abortion activists think the same way, in spite of the moderate face they like to put on both themselves and the deadly procedure they routinely advocate.

This is who and what we’re up against, folks. Doesn’t hurt to be reminded of it every once in a while.

10 Responses to “QOTD: Unhinged “feminist” @AmandaMarcotte compares abortion to cavities”

Comments

1. Tom TB says:

So Amanda as a baby was NEVER “loud and smelly” and “demanding”?
    Some folks might say she’s those things now, not yours truly of course…

2. Nate says:

Considering her attitude (and, dare I say it, her looks), I sincerely doubt she will ever be in a position to have to worry about getting pregnant.

3. Drew the Infidel says:

Ever notice those so vociferously in favor of abortion have already been born?

Seems likely she should have been compared to a “cavity” when she was a baby/child.

And, far as I can tell, even now. Loud, demanding, morally stinky, etc.

Notice also the tolerance for her viewpoint she demands but doesn’t even acknowledge the countering viewpoint but to dismiss it out of hand.

Yep. A real lib and progressive.

5. JW says:

What a sad person.

6. I have more, in case anyone needs more evidence that these people live on a lower plane. They’re packing urine and feces to use as weapons, saying and doing horrible things:

LINK

When they’re prepping to fling their poop at you, they’re making a tacit admission as to the value of their arguments.

7. It’s sad, really. People who believe this do so because they don’t have a moral center. They tend to gravitate toward and surround themselves with other extremists who believe the same. Their idea of “knowing” a pro-lifer is knowing that they hurled insults at one.

8. Steph says:

I can’t help but believe that these haters have a deep-rooted sense of guilt, jealousy, and/or feelings of abandonment. This much vitriol is so over the top that the emotions behind it have to be on a personal level somehow. It doesn’t make their words and actions more tolerable but it helps me to know that people like her need our prayers desperately. Did she have an abortion and on an unconscious level feel tremendous guilt for the murder? Was she jealous when another sibling was born into her birth family? I just can not believe someone could hate virtual strangers (moms) and unborn babies this much for no reason other than they are. On another note, does anyone else think she is a transgender (is that what they are called if they have surgery, take hormones to “be” a woman?)?

9. Jean says:

As a spinster (more respectable than “bachelorette” ha ha!), I’ve heard some 20- and 30-somethings say nasty things because they’ve assumed I’m a fellow traveler. Only once have I met a lovely person who was truly horrified by pregnancy because of trauma (her parents gave her up for adoption at age 5 or 6, old enough for her to understand that children are horrible. In other words, monster parents.)

Steph may be on to something about the issue of abandonment. One of the virulent baby-haters I met was a “tween” when her younger sister survived a battle with cancer. By the time I met her (as an older teen), her whole attitude towards children was shaped by jealousy and she even said that she wished her sister had died. Scary, scary stuff.

I don’t think Marcotte is transgendered. In fact, she’d probably look a lot like a lady I work with except for the tats and the puffiness around her eyes. The only thing that surprises me a little, since this is the first time I’ve seen a photo of her, is that she looks older than me, and I was under the impression that she was in her 30s.

Her head has to be exploding now about a Christian organization taking over the old Gosnell facility in Connecticut and using to help the community with real needs instead of murdering unborn children.

This female is beyond pity – that’s a feeling one reserves for animals. She’s at best disgusting. Kinda like the woman in running shoes in Texas, lying about where she stands on abortion, all the time thinking murdering a child up to and after birth is OK.