Opening statements are going on right now (or should I say “the posturing and grandstanding at the confirmation hearing has started”? ).
Matt at Blogs for Bush is liveblogging it.
Monday PM Update: Make sure to check out Michelle Malkin’s post where she blogs about the Dems attempt to paint Alito as a racist. She includes in her post a link to a page that gives the 411 on Alito’s civil rights record as well.
Related Toldjah So posts:
- Alito confirmation hearing promises to be a slugfest
- Leave Judge Alito’s 90 year old mother alone!
- Alito is “extremist” but Ginsburg is a “moderate”
- Planned Parenthood pulls a NARAL with ad about Alito
- Here we go: Alito is â€˜anti-civil rights’
- Does Alito have the votes to get confirmed?
- Bush will pick Alito for Supreme Court