Just finished taking a lengthy perusal of some of my favorite spots in the blogosphere, and wanted to pass along some posts of interest to you:
- Congrats to Stephen Green aka Vodkapundit and his wife Melissa on the birth of their son Preston Davis Green. What a cutie!
- Congrats also to Mr. and Mrs. Mark Hasty on their new arrival
- Grim’s Hall defends the South’s honor against statements made by liberal blogger Matt Yglesias who asserted (paraphrasing) that higher culture is primarily found in the blue states.
- Ambra Nykol is back – hooray!
- Alexandra at All Things Beautiful is challenging the blogosphere to come up with a list of the ten worst Americans in the last 230 years. Make sure to check out her list and the lists of many others who linked up to that post.
- I’d like to extend a warm welcome to readers of Hugh Hewitt’s blog – Mary Katharine Ham blogs there as well, and she and I guest blogged yesterday at Right Wing News. I just now noticed via my Sitemeter that she had linked up to my blog in this post over a HH’s. Thanks, Mary Katharine … it was nice to blog alongside of you and the rest of the wonderful ladies John had guest blogging at RWN.
Consider this an open post and feel free to comment on any of the above pieces or about whatever is on your mind 😀