Mon-Tue open thread

Posted by: ST on August 14, 2006 at 12:47 pm

Enjoy :)

Mon PM Update: Just got done about an hour ago with my evening workout, and find myself too wiped out to blog this evening. Have fun in this open thread, and I shall return tomorrow morning.

7 Responses to “Mon-Tue open thread”

Comments

1. Marshall Art says:

First day back to work after too short vacation. Just shoot me.

2. stackja says:

suntimes link
    R.I. only state still celebrating V-J Day – August 14, 2006

3. forest hunter says:

Betcha if ya asked half the KOS clutch, V-J stands for Veggie Juice, stackja.

4. Drewsmom says:

I got my stiches out yesterday from my Anterior Diskectomy with Fusion and the doc said it took very well, he showed me the films and the titanium in my neck looks like terminator stuff. He said my scar onn the front of neck will fade away quick and I’m puttin the stuff that makes scars less noticeable.
    If anyone has any questions on this procedure get w/me and I tell you anything you need to know.
    I’m so glad I had it done and my Doc. Jeffrey Wade, Bimingham, Al. said this should never happen to me again cuz I was afraid my discks would screw up again since I had lower back surg. in 03. Both times I WALKED OUTTA THE HOSPITAL THE SAME DAY.
    I FEEL PRETYY, I FEEL GIDDY, I FEEL ….. oh anyway, yall get the picture.:d=d>=))

5. forest hunter says:

Come on all you east coasters! Shake a leg! Suns gotta be up by now. NC! ST! I’m bored and for some reason not tired but ought to be after twelve in the oven (My workshop) Perhaps the cooler temps made the difference. It barely got to three digits.

ST, did you open my last email or is that old news( And not in a rhetorical sense)?

Some Excellent news from the Corps of Engineers. I especially liked the Op-Ed on page 5.

LINK

I hope you all get a chance to read this. – Lorica

7. benning says:

Dunno if you’ve seen this, but Americans will die for liberty by Andrew Gimson is an easy read and makes the heart glad. Go read it!