Since I was away from the computer for most of the weekend and purposely avoided watching the news, I’m still getting back into the groove of finding out the latest on the ‘scandal’ involving the 8 fired US attorneys. James Joyner and Patterico (more here) are the go-to guys to read on the most recent developments.
From what I can gather, it still appears to be much ado about nothing, but the administration’s responses to the ‘outrage’ have made understanding it all much more complicated than it really is.
- NYT flip flops on seriousness of voter fraud allegations
- Andrew McCarthy on the fired US attorneys ‘scandal’
- Here we go: Subpoenas for Rove and Miers in Attorneygate?
- Media-manufactured “attorneys fired” scandal continues to erupt
- Sorting it all out: The controversy over the firing of several US attorneys