Springtime in Charlotte

Posted by: ST on April 6, 2007 at 9:50 pm

I took these pix while I was out and about today. It’s just a few – I plan on getting more this spring of the beautiful city I live in :)

Tree in my backyard.

Dogwoods in mom and dad’s front yard.

Azaleas at mom and dad’s.

Another view of the white azalea.

Another white azalea at mom and dad’s.

Pink azalea in the backyard.

A special guest just had to make her presence known ;)

The prettiest thing in the front AND backyard :)

8 Responses to “Springtime in Charlotte”

Comments

1. kathy says:

Beautiful :)

In my neck of the woods we went from spring back to winter :((

Glad to see someone gets to see beautiful flowers and green stuff!!!

2. Mwalimu Daudi says:

Beautiful spring weather … lovely flowers … green grass … animals … trees … soft sunlight …

Obviously the weather where you live is getting warmer. It’s … its … scientific evidence of runaway disasterous Haliburton-created chickenhawk neocon-controlled global warming! We’ll all die!! WE’LL ALL DIE!!! IMPEACH BUSH NOW!!!! BUY MY OSCAR-WINNING MOVIE (NOW AVAILABLE ON DVD) AND SAVE THE UNIVERSE!!!!!

/end_goracle_rant

3. Tango says:

How about sendin’ a little of that global warming up HERE! Been snowin’ at my place for the last three days! Has Algore been scheduled to give his global warming lecture-jive here and I just didn’t get the word? It’s the only possible explanation! :((

I think here in Western Illinois we need Al Gore to give one of his global warming talks. With all the hot air that would be created from this blow hard we too would have beautiful flowers and spring like weather.

The pictures are very nice too Dear. It is wonderful to see Miss Muffie. She looks like she is doing well at your parents. Thank you for sharing your little bit of paradise. :) – Lorica

5. Great White Rat says:

Lorica, the problem with that is that Mother Nature has an impish sense of humor. Have you noticed that whenever al-Gore gives one of his global warming tirades, the local weather usuallly accompanies him with a record cold snap? :d

6. Mwalimu Daudi says:

GWR, it is an obvious Rovian conspiracy – manipulating the weather. Everyone knows that Rove (along with the neocons) created hurricane Katrina in order to have the National Guard illegally invade New Orleans, kill all the black people living there, and steal their oil. Or something like that.

7. Tom TB says:

I should be a self-made scientist just like our Lord and Master Algore. I went out this morning and collected a sample of ICE that was .350″ thick, and have witnesses! Don’t set out the avocado trees yet; wait till the “truth shines Nelly”.