Laughable quote of the day:
“We are the center.” – Markos ZÃºniga aka “Kos” at the YearlyKos convention – 8/3/07
Yeah? And I’m really a man.
Speaking of, Rick Moran is a man amongst a bunch of mice and is covering the YearlyKos convention. You can check out his report at the Pajamas Media link above.
Sat AM Update: Michelle Malkin has the details of how a pro-war attendee of the Kos convention was cut off from speaking during the Military and Progressives panel discussion.
I know – I’m thinking the same thing. A military panel discussion … at YearlyKos?
Related articles of interest:
- Kos to murdered contractors in Iraq:
Every death should be on the front page (2.70 / 40)
Let the people see what war is like. This isn’t an Xbox game. There are real repercussions to Bush’s folly.
That said, I feel nothing over the death of merceneries [sic]. They aren’t in Iraq because of orders, or because they are there trying to help the people make Iraq a better place. They are there to wage war for profit. Screw them.
by kos on Thu Apr 1st, 2004 at 12:08:56 PDT
Prior ST posts on the Daily “Centrist” Kos blog:
- Attention-seeking moonbats at it again: Daily Kos blogger Mike “The Stalker” Stark stalks Bill O.
- Kos to moonbat diarists: Stop – we keep getting caught!
- How the Daily Kos “supports the troops”
- Cindy Sheehan vs. Daily Kos readers
- Kos Thug (Mike Stark) Arrested [Update: Not Arrestedâ€¦detained]
- Poor, Poor Kos
- Air America Hires Kos Thug (Mike Stark)
- Kosola 101
- Liberal bloggers convention in Las Vegas
- Kos in campaign video ad debut