“When the chips are down I think democracy is a less important goal than is the protection of the planet from the death of life, the end of life on it,” he says. “This has got to be imposed on people whether they like it or not.”
— Mayer Hillman, senior fellow emeritus at the Policy Studies Institute (UK)
More: Tears over global warming?!
Mon AM Update: This story’s picking up some steam – read more via Memeorandum.
- Eco-socialism on display at UN climate conference in Bali
- “Global warming deniers” piece: Not Newsweek’s finest hour
- EPA chief: We take threat against global warming skeptic seriously
- Global warming alarmist: gw “deniers” are “on par with Holocaust deniers”
- Losers of the week: The Weather Channel and their pro-global warming agenda
- How’s this for â€˜tolerance’: Nuremberg-style trials for global warming skeptics?