The Australian Messiah

Posted by: ST on March 5, 2008 at 1:08 pm

Messiah-in-training Barack Obama ain’t got nothin’ on Aussie PM Kevin Rudd, who has rescued not just The Land Down Under, but the whole world, from a catastrophic climate crisis.

When notified of this startling development, The Goracle had this to say in response:

“Uhhh …”

Does this mean we can dispense of all the “carbon credits” nonsense now?

Please? [-o<

6 Responses to “The Australian Messiah”

Comments

1. Severian says:

When Gore’s ego gets large enough, it will block out the sun and the earth will cool…;)

2. sunsettommy says:

I did not even bother run that video.

It will be the usual lies and distortions I have come to expect from him.I heard enough of his lies in the past.I have read his loony Earth in the balance book.A book so dumb that I could not read more than 50% of it.Due to a growing headache at the loopiness that was in it.

A man who has amassed at least $100 million from his global warming MONEY MAKING activities.

He is determined man at screwing millions of scientific illiterates in the process of lining his pockets and bank accounts.

When will people ever get skeptical about ANTHING a politician or environmentalist say?

3. sunsettommy says:

Meanwhile it appears that Rudd was kissed by Albert and the luck of the cold weather follows him.

ONLY GORE CAN STOP A MELTDOWN

OMG Not only is Al a GW prophet, or is that profit, and a kingmaker, he is now a healer. The Mother Earth has bestowed upon the Goracle the ability to heal. But beware all you nasty Republicans, cause the healer knows how to harm too. =))

These people will soon start running up to Al as if he is Jesus himself and declare that they were healed just by his touch. Talk about a party berift of any hope. – Lorica

5. Baklava says:

Perfect Timing for this article :d

6. sunsettommy says:

LOL,

I just replied a stupid feedback e-mail at my forum.

In it she claims that CO2 leads temperature increases.

I decided not to bother posting the numerous published science papers showing the opposite of what she claims.

Now you gave me a new blog article to post.

Thank you Baklava!