VIDEO: Tragedy strikes as one of Obama’s teleprompters crashes to the floor

Posted by: ST on July 13, 2009 at 9:41 pm

Oops:

Jake Tapper and Sunlen Miller pose what is perhaps one of the most important questions to come from the demise of one half of the TOTUS:

If a teleprompter falls in the White House, does it make a sound?

Heheh.

Related/Prior:

7 Responses to “VIDEO: Tragedy strikes as one of Obama’s teleprompters crashes to the floor”

Comments

1. :((
    What was even better was CNN trying to cover his butt for him.
    I look at it this way though;if his teleprompter hadn’t crashed i might not have found this site-which is awesome btw.So there ya have it.
    I’ll be back this way and you’re more than welcome to join us at Moonbat Madness:
    MOONBAT MADNESS@ NING

LOL So the prompter had enough and took it’s own life. LOL :o) Who could blame the poor thing. I have had enough of this man, and I am not within hearing range of him 24/7.

Notice also how stumbling Barack got after he lost a prompter?? It’s like he only had half a thought, or prompter, but I repeat myself. – Lorica

3. Ron Russell says:

“If a teleprompter falls in the White House does it make a sound” that is not the question, rather “if a teleprompter falls in the White House can Obama make a sound” that is the question!!:x

It’s a national emergency! Our glorious leader has lost half his mind!

Oh, never mind. He is a half-wit anyway.

5. Great White Rat says:

Obama talks about how his plans are helping the economy, but even his own teleprompter doesn’t believe him anymore. :)

Speaking of which, Obama’s supposed to throw out the first pitch for the All-Star game tonight – will he need a teleprompter on the field to tell him how to do it?

I’m still trying to figure out how he had his date night in NY with Michelle without using the teleprompter. Or maybe he did bring it…. :D

GWR, some things hormones take care of, as in the case of lovers’ talk. Even the Glorious Leader can get his hormones going, even with his wife (just a guess). Not even He-Who-Can’t-Speak-Without-TOTUS is stymied by that.

7. Great White Rat says:

Completely off topic….

I’ve just noticed that ST is scheduled to be a guest on Rick Moran’s webcast talk show tonight at 7pm Central Time. You can hear the live stream here.