Your morning Islamofascism update

Posted by: ST on July 20, 2009 at 9:18 am

Here’s yet another revealing look inside the Religion of Pieces (h/t: ST reader Sev):

In a shocking and unprecedented interview, directly exposing the inhumanity of Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei’s religious regime in Iran, a serving member of the paramilitary Basiji militia has told this reporter of his role in suppressing opposition street protests in recent weeks.

He has also detailed aspects of his earlier service in the force, including his enforced participation in the rape of young Iranian girls prior to their execution.

The interview took place by telephone, and on condition of anonymity. It was arranged by a reliable source whose identity can also not be revealed.

[...]

The Basiji member, who is married with children, spoke soon after his release by the Iranian authorities from detention. He had been held for the “crime” of having set free two Iranian teenagers – a 13-year-old boy and a 15-year-old girl – who had been arrested during the disturbances that have followed the disputed June presidential elections.

“There have been many other police and members of the security forces arrested because they have shown leniency toward the protesters out on the streets, or released them from custody without consulting our superiors,” he said.

He pinned the blame for much of the most ruthless violence employed by the Iranian security apparatus against opposition protesters on what he called “imported security forces” – recruits, as young as 14 and 15, he said, who have been brought from small villages into the bigger cities where the protests have been centered.

“Fourteen and 15-year old boys are given so much power, which I am sorry to say they have abused,” he said. “These kids do anything they please – forcing people to empty out their wallets, taking whatever they want from stores without paying, and touching young women inappropriately. The girls are so frightened that they remain quiet and let them do what they want.”

These youngsters, and other “plainclothes vigilantes,” were committing most of the crimes in the names of the regime, he said.

Asked about his own role in the brutal crackdowns on the protesters, whether he had been beaten demonstrators and whether he regretted his actions, he answered evasively.

“I did not attack any of the rioters – and even if I had, it is my duty to follow orders,” he began. “I don’t have any regrets,” he went on, “except for when I worked as a prison guard during my adolescence.”

Explaining how he had come to join the volunteer Basiji forces, he said his mother had taken him to them.

When he was 16, “my mother took me to a Basiji station and begged them to take me under their wing because I had no one and nothing foreseeable in my future. My father was martyred during the war in Iraq and she did not want me to get hooked on drugs and become a street thug. I had no choice,” he said.

He said he had been a highly regarded member of the force, and had so “impressed my superiors” that, at 18, “I was given the ‘honor’ to temporarily marry young girls before they were sentenced to death.”

In the Islamic Republic it is illegal to execute a young woman, regardless of her crime, if she is a virgin, he explained. Therefore a “wedding” ceremony is conducted the night before the execution: The young girl is forced to have sexual intercourse with a prison guard – essentially raped by her “husband.”

“I regret that, even though the marriages were legal,” he said.

Why the regret, if the marriages were “legal?”

“Because,” he went on, “I could tell that the girls were more afraid of their ‘wedding’ night than of the execution that awaited them in the morning. And they would always fight back, so we would have to put sleeping pills in their food. By morning the girls would have an empty expression; it seemed like they were ready or wanted to die.

“I remember hearing them cry and scream after [the rape] was over,” he said. “I will never forget how this one girl clawed at her own face and neck with her finger nails afterwards. She had deep scratches all over her.”

You read reprehensible stories like this, and you scream out in outrage – yet at the first sound you make about how this is just one more example of the type of “acceptable” behavior that is prevelant amongst Islamists, someone on the left will jump in angrily and demand that you “acknowledge” that morally repulsive behavior like this is not characteristic of Islam on the whole – that acts like these are committed “only by a militant few.” Which is a lie. Yet, you have a few isolated incidents of extremist “Christian/right wing” (or whatever they’re calling it today) violence here in the US this year, and all of a sudden it’s a “widespread problem,” and one that “proves” what “they’ve” been saying all along about us crazy right-wingers, and as a result, we must be “watched a little closer” by DHS.

That the left can’t see the differences between a few acts of radical extremist fringe violence here in the US committed by lone, depraved sociopaths, and the worldwide, almost weekly incidents of Islamofascism committed against innocent civilians – some that are terrorist acts against the west, while others “acceptable” acts of “punishment” for Muslim men and women who allegedly have “broken” Islamic “law” – says a hell of a lot more about the left in this country than it does the right in terms of perspective and the ability to distinguish between good and evil and isolated versus epidemic.

In response to the story, Mark Steyn writes:

“It is illegal to execute a young woman . . . if she is a virgin”: Must be convenient to have a legal code that obliges all your pathologies.

And a moral code that obliges all your prejudices against your political opposition, such as the case is with the deluded moral relativists on the left.

7 Responses to “Your morning Islamofascism update”

Comments

1. Severian says:

This kind of behavior is particularly repulsive to those of us raised as traditional Southern gentlemen, that is that women are special, not inferior, but superior in many ways. I was always taught that women deserve special treatment, politeness, respect, not because they are incapable of opening their own doors, etc. but as a sign of respect. They civilize us men a great deal, and add stability and grace to our society, and are the bearers of our children and future. To me, raised as I was, mistreatment and denigration of women, especially rape, are just horrendous, with rape being one of the worst crimes a man can inflict on a woman.

It beggars belief that all the traditional leftist, feminist organizations and such are not screaming bloody murder at this kind of sexist, misogynistic abuse, but there it is. They’d rather hammer on Christians and conservatives than admit that their “all cultures are equal” mantra means they support these kinds of depraved barbarians.

Same with the Islamic world’s near total blocking of women from careers or work outside the home. It’s not as if the Islamic world is so well run and free from problems that they can afford to throw away the contributions of half their population. But it’s obviously the Christians who want to keep them barefoot and pregnant, right? /:)

Islam has it’s roots in violence and depravity. Mohommud was nothing more than a theft and a child molester. Can it be any suprise that the people who follow him will allow their own behavior to be just as bad?? Christianity was perverted by various people in it’s leadership, but the founder of the religion is and was and always will be true. This does not hold true for Islam. It’s founder was a horrible human being. – Lorica

3. Steve Skubinna says:

Sev, I can lay no claims to a Southern upbringing, but I was raised with the old fashioned ideas that one gave respect to women and our elders. So I still open doors and otherwise defer to women, and care not for the occasional sour look. No matter how much a woman might think I am oppressing her, I’ve yet to have one refuse to precede me through a door.

I suppose it ought to be enough, however, that I refrain from raping them. Not slapping one around probably makes me a paragon of virtue these days. And likewise, it probably makes me a miserable speciment of Islamic manhood – if I really cared, I’d take steps to “correct” them.

It’s an obvious sign of my moral failings that I don’t give a damn about meeting the ideals of that retarded death cult. I’ll leave it to the metrosexuals to make apoligies on my behalf.

Why is silence on the part of feminists surprising, Sev? After all, it was just a few short years ago that a president’s active support for their goal of unabated abortion choice trumped their stated goal of equality when that prez was charged with misuse of his office because of sick and multiple dalliances with an intern.

As with all things liberal, their stated goals have nothing to do with their actual goals.

5. “someone on the left will jump in angrily and demand that you “acknowledge” that morally repulsive behavior like this is not characteristic of Islam on the whole”

Yup, I see this every day on Melanie Philips’ blog…

6. Great White Rat says:

ST says:

If anything, ST understates the issue. Even with NO such incidents, the left loves to make scary noises about “Christianists”, and makes the moral equivalence argument between your average evangelical Christian and the islamofascists.
    Go to any leftist web site and look around, and you’re guaranteed to find some screed warning about the right-wingers who want to establish a Christian “theocracy” here. The fact that we have no Christian groups running training camps on how to hijack airliners and fly them into buildings somehow escapes the leftists.

When you strip away all the scare rhetoric, the left’s fear of “Christianists” boils down to three things. Their so-called “Christian theocracy” would ban homosexual marriage, restrict abortion, and allow prayer in schools. In other words, nothing too much different than what existed pre-Roe vs. Wade.

So the next time your neighborhood liberal makes the argument that Christianists = Islamofasicsts, ask him to show where Christians would engage in honor killings, sanction rape rooms, condemn people to death for converting to another religion, organize mass executions of homosexuals, and teach kids that Jews are descended from pigs and monkeys.

7. Jo says:

The left whackos defy logic. I can’t figure it out. And I’m so glad my two daughters are cherished and loved and treated with respect. But for how long in this nation the way things are headed under His Hollowness? He has already stated that really, America is no longer a Christian nation and actually could be considered a Muslim nation. Fear the future if things continue under this little mega-lomaniac.