"Honestly, it's not because I’m a paragon of virtue, it’s because that would be a terrible way to do the job."
- Former Obama spox Jay Carney, 6-19-2014, on if he ever lied to the WH press corps.
Check out Ed Morrissey’s post about the latest missive that has come down from the Barackopolis to the masses, encouraging them to get involved in the town hall discussions on ObamaCare. Take note especially of the flyer they want Obama supporters to wave around at the town halls. It’s absolutely hysterical, especially when you consider how the admin has falsely painted opposition to ObamaCare as being “funded and organized from the highest levels of the RNC.”
1) Since when did our Community Organizer in Chief start opposing communities, well, organizing themselves?
2) How is it that older citizens and seniors are “coordinated right wing mob squads” but minions sent out by team Obama to the town halls represent a “real grassroots movement”?
3) Related to that, why is President Obama via the DNC sending out email directives to his faithful followers encouraging them to attend town halls ok but various conservative groups doing similarly with those fed up with not getting answers isn’t?
4) Assuming – for laughs – that all the folks (including veterans) at these town halls raising a stink about ObamaCare were bought and paid for “Brooks Brothers gangs,” what does that make the evil lobbyists Obama once claimed to oppose who are using their weight – via $$ and, in some cases, their positions inside the Obama admin – to get ObamaCare passed and signed into law by our celebrity President?