The truth about “green” czar’s Trutherism beliefs

Posted by: ST on September 4, 2009 at 8:31 pm

Van Jones, you are so busted.

And per Jake Tapper, the WH refuses to issue a “statement of confidence” about Jones.

Any predictions on how long it takes before Jones is (rightly) thrown under the bus? Or do you think the WH is hoping this story gets back burnered over the weekend thanks to the holiday?

Just curious: I wonder how many more radicals from this administration will have to be exposed before the American people finally wake up? :-?

Update/Related:

12 Responses to “The truth about “green” czar’s Trutherism beliefs”

Comments

1. steveegg says:

Whatever the over/under is, I’m going late. The simple “He still works here” statement is more indicative of an intent to keep Jones around than either a vote of confidence/kiss of death or a no-comment.

2. Helen says:

It seems he is also a Mumia supporter. And I thought our politicians were grisly. Oh yeah, they are. :-w

3. Carol says:

I’m not so sure they’re going to throw him under the bus. First, Obama is a narcissist Second, most of the American people block out what goes on in Washington because they’re sick of it all and probably don’t even care.

Sad, sad, sad.

“Plausible deniability” is one thing, but there’s not been a single nomination or appointment that met that level. One would wonder about Duh-1′s vetting process if it happened only once, but it has happened with every appointment.

His Hollowness doesn’t want people around him who will cater to the masses, he wants people who will crush the masses until they are nothing but Orwellian robots willing to do whatever they’re told to do.

And as far as him being a “Truther”, the difference between “Truthers” and “Birthers” is that the truth of 9/11 has been shown scientifically and mathematically, and anyone not accepting solid science and logical mathematics rightly belongs in the “NUT” class.

Birthers, on the other hand, are simply asking for a single lousy birth certificate and evidence that it is real by events shown in recorded history. What’s so hard about that, except to one who has something to hide?

Where’s McCarthy when we need him?

5. Mike from NC says:

Oh yeah, Obama will throw him under the bus. Remember, first and foremost, Obama is a leftist. People, like the truth, are expendable for the good of the cause. I don’t think Jones will make it through September. But somehow, it will all be blamed on conservatives, being the racists that we are.

6. Mwalimu Daudi says:

Remember this Van fellow when some Obamanoid starts hollering about how “birthers” will be the death of the Republic.

Clean out the Truthers from the Messiah’s administration first and maybe I will possibly consider reflecting upon thinking about perhaps criticizing “birthers” (if I’m not too busy).

7. Steve Skubinna says:

Let’s see if I have this down:

“It’s unfair to quote what I said becaue a) I never said it and b) I didn’t mean it when I said it.”

That pretty much cover the defense? Damn, I should get a job as a speech writer!

8. Kate says:

Yeah Steve….which is it???? Of course the MSM is majorly passing this little nugget of evidence in favor of what? They aren’t pushing the President’s private audience with school kids, maybe the are all busy getting the popcorn ready for the speech to Congress….yeah that’s the ticket!

I for one would love to see a major teleprompter failure…hehehe.

But I digress, this avowed Marxist will be a tough one for Obama to remove…after all he is the Green Czar!!! I a mean what a prestigious position! I don’t know too many czars that were fired…except for that little incident with Nicholas II when the whole Romanov family was “fired” in a basement. But that was done for the good of the Russian people.

It’s one thing for a president to have a “kitchen cabinet” – presidents have had them for a long time.

But when a prez starts to surround himself with unapproved people responsible to absolutely no one except the president, and have powers similar to those who have to be approved by Congress per the Constitution, that’s not only evil and wrong, it’s probably unconstitutional to boot.

Congress ought to grow some and challenge Duh-1 on his wayward use of the office and the naked power grab he is making. He is getting away with so much more than all the rest of the presidents in the past 140 years and needs to be stopped.

Otherwise, why have a Constitution?