ST on the radio – today! (UPDATED)

Posted by: ST on April 9, 2011 at 8:32 am

STGood morning, my dear readers. Yours truly will be on the radio today at 10:00 AM Eastern Time – with DaTechGuy on WCRN Radio.  Topics will include the Wisconsin union drama, Planned Parenthood supporters and their little meltdowns, the budget showdown, possibly fedoras, etc. Be there or be square, dahlings! You can listen via this link. I’m a little rusty, and it IS a morning interview so forgive me in advance for any verbal “typos”! I’m only human. :)

Schedule constraints and other necessary obligations keep me from being on talk radio much these days, but “back in the day” I did my fair share of radio interviews, and had a whole lot of fun in the process.  Click on this link to listen ot them at your leisure (most if not all of the links should still work), and try not to laugh too much at the slight accent.  Only one interview I’ve done since I started blogging is missing, and it was the second interview Tammy Bruce did with me.  One day I might get my hands on that one – I hope! [-o<

Hope y’all are having a good weekend so far. I’ll check back in when I can.

Update 1 – 11:08 AM: My segment is over. Thanks to all of you who tuned in, or at least tried to. Commenters and emailers alike are telling me that the online link to the show was dropped. I’m in the process of trying to get the archived link so you can listen to it if you want to. Sorry about the tech issues!

Update 2 – 4/10/11 – 5:34 PM: You can get the audio link to my interview yesterday here. Enjoyed it!

11 Responses to “ST on the radio – today! (UPDATED)”

Comments

1. Paul says:

What a lovely Lady !

2. Charlie says:

WCRN stream dead. Couldn’t listen. According to radiotime.com this stream is unreliable.

3. GareyNash says:

Same as Charlie above. Started, but lost it and never came back.

4. ST says:

Sorry, guys! I’ll see what I can do about getting an archive audio link. Thanks for attempting to listen in, anyway …

5. micheal11 says:

have you tried listening to myradioworld? it is an add on toolbar that enables you to listen to a great deal of stations.

6. CZ says:

What Paul said.

You truly are a doll, but then again most conservative women are.

7. FrankNitti says:

didn’t see this in time…hopefully you can give us a link for the replay.

8. FrankNitti says:

off topic…..
    is anyone else having problems with Michelle’s site? can got to the site but nothing after that.

9. Paul says:

Sister you are a feast for an old man’s eyes and quite intelligent too…:-)

10. Tom TB says:

Enjoyed the program, ST! Most of us were liberal loonies at some brief point in our less than productive young lives…

11. Enjoyed listening to the podcast. You did great!