Posted by: ST on April 17, 2011 at 11:40 am

If this doesn’t make your blood boil, I don’t know what will (via Breitbart by way of Memeorandum):

From the You Tube description:

DATELINE Portland, Oregon – April 15. 2011: LEFT CAUGHT ON TAPE. A citizen journalist captures a group of men taunting, harassing, and hurling racial insults at an African American man attending a TEA Party. The man is called an “Uncle Tom,” and a “Token” (interspersed with calls for “Solidarity”) and slave imitations are done as a show of disrespect. Just off camera in the TEA Party is a Mom with her two small children who are black. Closeups are provided of those involved.

And that’s not all. Watch this video, taken on the same day at the same location, where some of the lefties in the crowd demonstrated that they, too, did not get the Obama “New Tone” memo:

Description (language warning):

Socialist Counter Protest to Tax Day TEA Party

DATELINE Portland Oregon – 15 April 2011 – Socialists were out in full force to counter the peaceful patriotic Tax Day Protest in Pioneer Courthouse Square. Here are just a few sample quotations found in these clips. “look … I wipe my ass with the flag every night when I … when I take a shit man. You got it? Are you gonna to handle about it? Huh? You got any balls? … Huh? Bring your Mom I’d like to f*ck her. Bring your Republican Mama I’d like to f*ck her in the ass.” “Shove the flag up your ass … asshole.” “Hey take a picture of this. Hey you f*cking homo right here.” “I’m gonna make a stencil out of this Mother F*cker.” “God Damn the USA!”

Ah. Such maturity and civility on display. Their mothers must be so proud.

16 Responses to “New Tone: Videos show “tolerant” left wingers hurling racist and sexist slurs at Tea Party rally”

Comments

1. Sefton says:

Desperation on display by Rent-A-Thug

2. hogtrashhd says:

it sounds to me that these people are closet gays… I mean what else could explain the continuous sexual anatomy rants.. come out of your closets and be gay.. nothing wrong with it…

3. Brontefan says:

The double-standard is just about to the boiling point. And the MSM fails to cover Union thugs but demonizes the Tea Party.

4. PE says:

Something in that environment makes the ranters feel safe to expose their patriotism in public. Too bad we don’t have a msm willing and able to report reality. Maybe the media is afraid of getting its nose bloodied by the howling proponents of civility.

5. Something in that environment makes the ranters feel safe to expose their patriotism in public.

Yeah, it’s called Portland gun-control laws and cops to protect them.

Absent those, they’d be hiding behind their daddies’ hoop skirts. P*ssified cowards, each & every one of them.

6. Jeff says:

What do you get when you get a group of Socialist Protesters together ?.

Answer : A full set of teeth, a vile of Crack and a hand full of Crystal Meth.

7. Iva Biggin says:

If they could manage to pop their heads out of Obonzo’s ass they might see that they are fighting a losing war. Maybe they could change their evil ways before someone gets hurt. I have a hunch they are all in for a BIG surprise when they find out how unafraid we truly are of them. As soon as the shoe drops and they find themselves no longer federally protected they will scamper into the shadows like roaches when the light is turned on.

Even the union thugs run when the numbers don’t add up (like 10 thugs to every TEA partier), or when the thug sissy cops in Portland aren’t there to protect them.

Sad to say, this happened just upstate from me, in my home state. Used to be a pretty good place, until the democraps from CA swamped us and now prevent anyone from doing anything with their own property. They want to put GPSs in all our cars and trucks now, too, just to make sure we’re paying our fair share of road taxes.

In Oregon, how do you know when you’ve paid enough taxes? When the state has taken it all. Just named the third worst place in the entire United States to do business. I can believe it, too, what with Sleepy Ted K. having just left office and the honorable Guvner Dr. Death in for his second round of screwing the citizens.

Not surprised at all by those genii at the rally, with all their bravado and exemplary vocabulary.

9. these are the people the democratic politicans support. makes you proud to be a democrat.

10. Marilyn says:

I’m not surprised, but a little dumbfounded.

I live in Oregon, it’s a lousy place to live. It felt like a 3rd world country even when we got dragged here kicking and screaming by an unwanted job transfer(not from California!) 20 years ago.

These people make me embarrassed to admit where I live.

I was born and raised here, and the place I used to be so proud of now makes me sick.

A few years ago Portland was run by a bunch of women. The street name for them was “the Whores of Hawthorne” because they’d do anything to get their socialist agenda through, including selling the city down the river…

12. Kate says:

They are like the little dogs that bark and bite you ankles…I am sure most of the people attending the event had no idea they were there, except for the ones who decided to tape the little weasels.

Seems to me they abuse their right to free speech by using such foul language and racial/sexual slurs. There were only a handful of them, too. Definitely in the minority….a minority with no shame!

See Phineas’ next post about the Palestinians who were arrested for the murders of the Fogel family to see where this kind of behavior leads.

14. captaingrumpy says:

Most of the protesters did Not look like average Joe. Homeless men were paid to hold signs and unions guys were with uni students(activists).
    I will give the veteran credit for showing his card.