BREAKING: Andrew Breitbart dead?

Posted by: ST on March 1, 2012 at 9:35 am

Oh my God! The Daily Caller is confirming the story that mega-publisher Andrew Breitbart, 43, passed away shortly after midnight “from natural causes.” To say this is a shock is an understatement! I can’t even put into words what I’m feeling right now. He was such a warrior, such a patriot, so fearless – would take on anyone. He will most certainly be missed.

Condolences and prayers go out to his family. Rest in peace, Andrew.

Phineas Butts In: And if you ever wanted an example of the immaturity, churlishness, and flat-out rot that lurks in the heart of the American Left, here ya go.

13 Responses to “BREAKING: Andrew Breitbart dead?”

Comments

1. Kate says:

I am so shocked and sorrowed by this loss. I had the opportunity to hear him speak in Washington DC and he did not parse words. He was truly fearless and he stood in the gap for so many who care about this country. A patriot who deserves all of our thanks for the service he has provided in setting up internet sites and getting information out to us all to keep up informed! A special place in heaven is reserved for him!

My condolences go to his family and friends.

2. EBL says:

Heartbreaking. RIP Andrew. I am so sorry to us all. What a terrible loss.

3. Tango says:

…Liberty has lost a great champion. **==

4. Phineas says:

What a loss for his family, for the Right, and for the cause of liberty. R.I.P, Andrew.

5. TexasDoc says:

God be with you and we share the sorrow of your family, friends and loved ones.

Did you see the bile coming from the left? Some of the messages are absolutely vile. Those who post such hate will only have three people showing up to their funerals: the undertaker demanding that the bill be paid; the friend who showed up thinking there would be free beer; and the worst enemy making sure they really are dead.

6. Tibby says:

I too was shocked to read of his death. We have truly lost a great warrior. Plus, I have no intention of reading any of the nasty posts that might be printed on some blog pages. Their nastiness is not fitting and just done for shock value, like a 7 year old saying *hit! and giggling. I’ll not give them the satisfaction.

7. Tex says:

Another fallen American hero! But those who believe as he did will carry on.

8. Zippy says:

What a terrible loss, the man was a genius. His book reads on a musical hyper note, profound on every level. R.I.P. Breitbart. You were a genius beyond words.

9. Casey says:

Not gonna follow that last link. I’ve caught a couple samples of glee about this, and I can’t afford a new monitor right now.

It’s really sad this happened. Just outa the blue. :(

10. Michael Teuber says:

Then please follow this link to a tribute from woman that Andrew Breitbart championed.

Please ‘share’, it is probably worth at least as many ‘shares’, ‘likes’, and positive comments as a post about a story on lemonade stands.

11. Jim McDonald says:

RIP my brave Brother. You had more courage, heart and ablity than most any other of this age. Your humor & love of justice will be missed. My deepest reguards to your family.:(

12. Ken66 says:

We lost a giant and he’ll be missed. R.I.P.