Photo of the Day – Just in case you had forgotten Obama was “The One”

Posted by: ST on August 14, 2012 at 7:41 pm

BuzzFeed caught this earlier:

Light behind BO

A light shines behind President Barack Obama as he speaks during a campaign event at Bayliss Park, Monday, Aug. 13, 2012, in Council Bluffs, Iowa, during a three day campaign bus tour through Iowa.
Image by Carolyn Kaster / AP

Look familiar? It should. See more here. Here. Here. Here. Here.

This disturbing and obscene deification of a sitting President has got to stop – another reason to vote Romney / Ryan in November.

As a sidenote, it’s kind of an interesting picture to caption – so go for it. Doesn’t it look like he’s holding a crystal ball in his hand?

16 Responses to “Photo of the Day – Just in case you had forgotten Obama was “The One””

Comments

1. Foxx says:

Obama: Hryuken!

2. Phineas says:

“I see… a landslide in November! But wait! I see more… Under this landslide is… ME?? This thing must need tuning.”

;)

Too bad it isn’t a magic 8 ball answering his question “Will I be re-elected??” …. I think the 8 ball is answering “I don’t think so”. LOL – Lorica

You know I wish he would treat Iowa like he does Wyoming. Ain’t been there yet except to fly over it. – Lorica

5. Dennis says:

I thought it was a picture of his Supremeness wielding his Supreme Powers in Harnessing Alternative Supreme {and Green} Energy Sources.

6. foxmuldar says:

I hope he takes the red pill. Just looking at his ugly puss gives me the Shitzzzzz. He’s not God. The Devil would be more like it. He’s one evil bastard that needs to be sent packing in November, back to Kenya.

Reminiscient of the slew of “wizard” movies of the last ten years, with, of course, Duh-1 as the manificient and beneficent wonderfulness who’s only wish is to help those unable to be as magnificent as him (which is everybody else).

Worshipping pics like this just fortify the distaste I have for the LSM to begin with.

8. It will be to everyone’s benefit when they wake up and smell the dog crap and realize this bum is nothing more than a two-bit Chicago political functionary. He puts his Wal-Mart underwear on one leg at a time and needs to be seen in that regard instead of as some sort of mesmerizing nemesis.

9. arcman46 says:

I have several Leftist friends that are all about the obscenity of organized religion, but don’t think anything about the deification of Obama

10. Nancy says:

I see….dead people. And they will all vote Democrat….

11. Neo says:

When your breath gets this bad …

12. The Watcher says:

The Orb of Sauron!!!!!

13. Kara says:

“Crap, it looks like my Imperius curse has worn off. Well, at least I’ll still have Slytherin house voting for me in November….”

14. Madconductor says:

Wow! This stuff smells like choom!

15. NC Mountain Girl says:

My first thought was Pippin with the Palintir in LOTR:Return of the King. Fool of a Took!

16. Oh, he’s The One, all right. He’s the one who’s trying to make good on his promise to fundamentally transform America. Problem is, we don’t want his kind of transformation: walking all over the Constitution and relieving himself on The Declaration of Independence.

I just started a series on my blog about Obama and his promise: We The People vs Obama – http://bit.ly/Pdd28P