Sunday Football Open Thread: Panthers at the Redskins

Posted by: ST on November 4, 2012 at 12:39 pm

Unfortunately, I don’t have my football pool picks to share with you this week as I’ve misplaced them but I can tell you one game I know what my pick was for and that’s in the Panthers vs. Redskins game. I picked the ‘skins. As a matter of fact, I can’t see myself picking the Panthers for the forseeable future until/when they look like they’re finally getting it together.

Game time is 1 pm ET and will be broadcast on Fox in this area.

What games are you watching today?

7 Responses to “Sunday Football Open Thread: Panthers at the Redskins”

Comments

1. Dana says:

I’m not watching any of them, because the girls have the TV taken up playing Assassin’s Creed III. :((

2. Phineas says:

I’ve got Broncos-Bengals in the background, Cardinals-Packers is the other choice. Nothing too exciting. Cowboys-Falcons should be good tonight. i expect the Falcons to win; Dallas is no better than an average team, and Atlanta is hot.

3. ST says:

Your niners playing today Phineas?

4. Drew the Infidel says:

Four minutes left and Carolina leads 21-6. I won’t watch the Cowboys tonight. There is an old Pink Panther movie on TCM. I already know the outcome of one but not the other.

5. Phineas says:

Nah, we have the week off, and then host the Lambs in San Francisco.

6. FR in SC says:

How great was Sunday!?!?

The Redskins Rule comes into play thanx to the Panthers—Rush mentioned it at the top of his show today. If you don’t know the rule, if the ‘skins lose their home game before the election, the incumbent loses. If Washington wins, so does the incumbent. Washington lost—so will Obama. It’s held true 17 out of the 18 elections since the ‘skins arrived in D.C.

:d